bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 2nd Jul 2007, 11:46   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
More Fallout 3 details revealed

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/07...vealed_again/1

Duck and cover! Fallout 3 details inbound!

Old 2nd Jul 2007, 13:07   #2
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yay ! But most of the news here were already in the mag scans. However, why put kids when you can't melt them with your plasma rifle ?
I wonder how the subway system kept working after all these years...or has it ? About corpses eaten, I think it fits well into the fallout spirit, so it's a good sign the dark humor is coming back !
Old 2nd Jul 2007, 15:43   #3
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

chrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysis
I bet the subway was fixed over time, its underground so it would of had some protection from the nukes. and there is still electrical power being generated so I would bet that the subway is run from that.
I wonder what effect on Karma eating a corpse would have.
chrisb2e9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jul 2007, 15:48   #4
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
yay for dark humor!!!!!
Old 2nd Jul 2007, 18:49   #5
devdevil85
Hypermodder

devdevil85 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah, all of this was in my newest GameInformer, gotta love getting the 'inside' scoop! I do agree with GameInformer: game magazines offer more insider scoops and more information than internet news sites about gaming in general.....of course it's not THAT much earlier, but they do have a point...
devdevil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jul 2007, 18:51   #6
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Yeah, but most gaming magazines are going to be six weeks out of date by the time they go to print, and the news gets on the interet anyway if they do have a scoop like they did here. I just picked up a copy of edge which mentions they'll be covering Ubidays in the next issue - though we covered it more than a month ago.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jul 2007, 23:30   #7
devdevil85
Hypermodder

devdevil85 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe View Post
Yeah, but most gaming magazines are going to be six weeks out of date by the time they go to print, and the news gets on the interet anyway if they do have a scoop like they did here. I just picked up a copy of edge which mentions they'll be covering Ubidays in the next issue - though we covered it more than a month ago.
You're right Joe. In my random tangent, I was just saying that magazines sometimes have insider news that doesn't reach the net for a few days, but that really doesn't matter and just like you said some are way behind. Magazines do serve a specific purpose and that's why they're still around I guess. O yeah, are you subscribed to any gaming magazines?
devdevil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jul 2007, 03:30   #8
Bladestorm
Hypermodder

Bladestorm has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The pc gamer (UK) article in today's issue (I guess yesterday's now) sounded like they got the same demo as gameinformer, though they may have taken a slightly different path, as they talk a bit about the subway and an ancient hackable subway security robot with a smooth voice saying things to reassure the non-existant commuters while it guns down super mutants with its heavy machine gun

They also mentioned that the new one will have no relation at all to any of the previous games events.

Still a bit vague about the VAULTEC mode, only real things they mention are it pausing the game when you enter it and the ability to que up shots against the different locations whilst in it.