Old 3rd Jul 2007, 20:29   #1
drinn
Multimodder

drinn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
[07/07] Elegance For Speed

Old 3rd Jul 2007, 20:31   #2
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice slow shutter shot, but I think your trying to apply the theme to the shot rather than the other way round.
Old 3rd Jul 2007, 20:35   #3
flibble666
sorry i am dyslexic

flibble666 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
sweet shot my friend realy like the way the headlights have lit the side of the road relay brings out the texture of the white line and tarmack
Old 3rd Jul 2007, 20:35   #4
OleJ
Me!

OleJ has yet to learn the way of the DremelOleJ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I concur with Yodasarmpit in that it's a nice shot. Concerning the theme I think elegance is both very individual as well as hard to define... Time for me to go see Dr. Wikipedia.
Great picture nonetheless. I wish I had a tripod and a remote trigger :-)
OleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jul 2007, 21:58   #5
supermonkey
Deal with it

supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I agree with Yoda as far as the theme goes. I'm having a hard time seeing elegance in this one.

Apart from the theme, it's one of the better traling light shots that I've seen here. The low angle and overall composition make it somewhat unique. I really like the way the entire scene is lit; there is such a wonderful quality of light here.

-monkey
But of bliss and of glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderful, while still they endure for eyes to see, are their own record, and only when they are in peril or broken for ever do they pass into song.
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion
supermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
potm