bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 12th Jul 2007, 12:31   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Robbie Bach sells $6.2 Million in Xbox stocks

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/07...on_in_xbox_s/1

Robbie Bach dumps $6.2 million in Xbox 360 stocks onto the market at the same time as Peter Moore announcing an enhanced warranty. And nobody would have found out, if it weren't for those pesky kids!

Old 12th Jul 2007, 12:39   #2
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
i smell a conspiracy theory brewing........
Old 12th Jul 2007, 13:06   #3
Buzzons
Mod Master

Buzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
gambling debt that needed paying off probs
Buzzons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2007, 14:22   #4
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I wouldn't be surprised if xbox stocks went down after they had to pay up 1 billion to fix a problem that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2007, 16:15   #5
devdevil85
Hypermodder

devdevil85 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not looking good for M$. The guy who started it all is selling his stocks.....in a way it's fun hating M$, but at the same time they need to be there and the same goes for Sony......the Wii is just the red-headed step-child tbh so it doesn't count because everyone loves Nintendo.....
devdevil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2007, 16:20   #6
DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by devdevil85 View Post
because everyone loves Nintendo.....
except those who hate it.
Old 12th Jul 2007, 18:14   #7
devdevil85
Hypermodder

devdevil85 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXR_13KE View Post
except those who hate it.
You hate Nintendo???? hehe....
devdevil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2007, 19:09   #8
DXR_13KE

Quote:
nope.....

but there are people that do hate it...
Old 12th Jul 2007, 19:49   #9
EQC
Multimodder

EQC has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm not sure why most of the news posts are listing this as "stock in the Xbox 360"...I think it's stock in Microsoft, if I'm not mistaken. If I am mistaken, then I'm just surprised to learn that you can actually buy stocks in the XBox 360 -- I thought you could only buy stock in companies like Microsoft...and that you could not choose to own stocks connected to only specific products of those companies.

It's also interesting to note that this stock sale took place between May 2 and July 6 -- that's a 2-month period. During that 2 month period, I think many people may have seen the failure rate of the 360 (it has been all over the internet for quite some time) and foreseen major expenses for Microsoft and perhaps a reason to sell shares...
EQC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2007, 01:55   #10
2JSC
Multimodder

2JSC has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Keep your eyes out for any large buys in the Sony or Nintendo stock areas!
Old 16th Jul 2007, 09:06   #11
Iago
Multimodder

Iago has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Where's the mystery or conspiration? Robbie Bach, President of Microsoft's Entertainment Division didn't knew that MS was devoting 1$ Billion to X360 repairs? Is it just a big, totally unrelated coincidence that he decided to sell just prior to MS's announcement?

Yeah, sure. If someone believes that, I've got a nice bride (with a Wii on top) to sell them.

Quote:
I do. I bought into the Wii hype and now I feel cheated. Nintendo has sold me a 250€ party game (Wii Sports) and that's all there is to it. And for all the talk about the OMGincredible! wii demand out there, it's taking me a while to find any buyers...

Last edited by Iago; 16th Jul 2007 at 09:15.
Iago is offline   Reply With Quote