bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 16th Jul 2007, 11:07   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Halo 3 soundtrack confirmed by Bungie

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/07...ed_by_bungie/1

Bungie very kindly confirms that the Halo 3 soundtrack will see a commercial release. Meanwhile, Ensemble Studios announces a Halo Wars demo will be available before the game's release in 2008.

Old 16th Jul 2007, 11:11   #2
atanum141
I fapped to your post!

atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
YES!
Im sooo getting this!
1ST!!!!!

Welcome to Thunderdome, B*tch
XBL: atanum141
atanum141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2007, 11:15   #3
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I don't think Halo Wars will not be aimed at RTS players, rather I think it will be used as a means to get the Halo FPS players playing something different. It probably wont be able to match any RTS games we see on the PC today in terms of gameplay.
Old 16th Jul 2007, 11:27   #4
Vergil_117
Multimodder

Vergil_117 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hope its released though CD format (so I can rip it myself in FLAC), I hate using digital methods cause in the end I know I'll probably just try and torrent a copy.
Vergil_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2007, 11:46   #5
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I don't think Halo Wars will not be aimed at RTS players, rather I think it will be used as a means to get the Halo FPS players playing something different. It probably wont be able to match any RTS games we see on the PC today in terms of gameplay.
I was about to say, "I expect this will be entertaining, and I'm sure it'll get a PC port at some point." But I think Jamie's spoilt it for me...
Old 16th Jul 2007, 11:52   #6
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit
I was about to say, "I expect this will be entertaining, and I'm sure it'll get a PC port at some point." But I think Jamie's spoilt it for me...
I'll happily be proved wrong though. I hope it's awesome.
Old 16th Jul 2007, 19:33   #7
Ramble
Ginger Nut

Ramble has yet to learn the way of the DremelRamble has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Excellent..
Old 16th Jul 2007, 20:03   #8
Amon
inch-perfect

Amon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hope it's composed well enough to succeed the first Halo's in-game soundtrack, which, to me, is easily the best of the franchise, so far. Conversely, I don't like Halo itself all that much, not until they push the envelope and move the player's mind.
Amon is offline   Reply With Quote