bit-tech.net

Old 16th Jul 2007, 15:38   #1
Naked_Dave
Hypermodder

Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Naked_Dave is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
[07/07] Difference

1 second at f5.0 ISO 200 on a Nikon D70 with 18-200 lens
Naked_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2007, 15:59   #2
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Warm lighting works well, shame about that big bar up the middle.
Old 16th Jul 2007, 22:17   #3
Amon
inch-perfect

Amon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Warm lighting works well, shame about that big bar up the middle.
I actually like that rod going up the center. A bit of mystique behind the numbers, eh?
Amon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2007, 22:01   #4
Spacecowboy92
Gettin' Lazy

Spacecowboy92 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon View Post
A bit of mystique behind the numbers, eh?
6, 7, 8... What could come next?!?
Old 17th Jul 2007, 22:49   #5
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quality shot!
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2007, 23:52   #6
Flibblebot
Smile with me

Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecowboy92 View Post
6, 7, 8... What could come next?!?
No, don't tell me...is it eleventy one, Edward?

It's a nice shot, but I'd agree about the rod in the middle - for me, the eye just gets drawn straight to the rod, and you miss out on all the detail as a result. And if you try and look at something else, your eye still keeps coming back to the rod. It's just too dominating.

The problem is, there isn't really an alternative - you can't really say "excuse me, Mr Museum Curator, could you dismantle your machine and remove the rod please? It's ruining my photograph terribly. Thanks awfully, old chap,"

Tags
potm