bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 17th Jul 2007, 15:15   #1
Da Dego
Brett Thomas

Da Dego has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Gears of War PC details released

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/07...ils_released/1

Microsoft outlines just what is going to differentiate the PC and 360 versions of Gears of War and just what gamers can expect from the new version.

Old 17th Jul 2007, 15:42   #2
Hiren
mind control

Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.
Great news, I've always wanted to play Gears but no 360.
Old 17th Jul 2007, 15:44   #3
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
There's also different achievements to the 360 version

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2007, 16:10   #4
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
the news are good, now lets see what will happen.
Old 17th Jul 2007, 16:21   #5
devdevil85
Hypermodder

devdevil85 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Eh, doubt I'll play it....especially since I've played it on 360, but who knows. I'll have to see the graphics though (DX10 hopefully...) and that'll probably change my mind...
devdevil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2007, 16:53   #6
kempez
modding again!

kempez has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have it on 360. I don't think it will be as good on the PC unless I can use my 360 controller, which kinda defeats the object

Still: I suspect I'll still get it
kempez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2007, 16:57   #7
Pie_uk
British beef, in Britain

Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.Pie_uk is definitely a rep cheat.
seems like vista is coming along nicely. fraps now supports it, crysis , etc.

may have to move to vista !!!!!!! noooo

all those files that will need to be moved into place again
Old 17th Jul 2007, 18:26   #8
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I never gave in and bought this for the 360 and now I'm glad.
Old 17th Jul 2007, 18:48   #9
kempez
modding again!

kempez has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogumbercules View Post
I never gave in and bought this for the 360 and now I'm glad.
You missed out dude
kempez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2007, 21:14   #10
capnPedro
Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Played GoW for the first time at a LAN over these past 4 days (yes, we're insane and have had no sleep either) on a 360 and well, wow, I can't wait for this to be released .

I just hope the make a LAN Co-op story mode.

I <3 Aquatuning & Enermax long time!
capnPedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2007, 22:10   #11
Aankhen
Supermodder

Aankhen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yay, GoW.

Console ports in general suck, but Epic "gets" PC gaming, so I'm not worried at all. I'm sure it'll be a fantastic port.
Old 18th Jul 2007, 00:14   #12
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
will it need Windows LIVE to play online i wonder? or with the fantastic launch titles of halo2 and shadowrun, is that now dead in the water?
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote