bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 27th Jul 2007, 16:39   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
AMD shows off quad-core Phenom at 3GHz

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/07...enom_at_3ghz/1

AMD has been on the rampage at Analyst's Day... next on the list was showing off Phenom humming along at 3.0GHz. It's not broken!

Old 27th Jul 2007, 16:44   #2
MonkeyNutZ
Crysis Fiend

MonkeyNutZ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Woot!

That even looks like a crappy reference cooler!

I'd love to know the model number on this thing.
MonkeyNutZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2007, 17:49   #3
Amon
inch-perfect

Amon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Article; Tim Smalley
AMD kitted the system out with not one, not two, but three Radeon HD 2900 XT graphics cards.
Christ. Now my scales have tipped away from the PS3 and back to green base.
Amon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2007, 18:05   #4
devdevil85
Hypermodder

devdevil85 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
/\ wow, 960 steam processors at your fingertips would be nice.....any game that was heavy on shaders would seriously be eaten up! I hear you Amon about the PS3, but by the time you buy the PS3, buy the 5-10 games, get the extra controller and get the bigger hard drive, then you MIGHT just MIGHT have spent the same amount of money that you would on that rig alone!, but man would that be a hellofa gaming rig!
devdevil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2007, 18:32   #5
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
very nice rig...... but i think the graphic power on it must be about the same as 1,5-2 8800 ultras, the cpu power on that must be insane...... i await its launch and subsequent review.
Old 27th Jul 2007, 18:43   #6
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
come on amd show us what your capable of!!
Old 28th Jul 2007, 01:06   #7
proxess
Hypermodder

proxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for president
thats one heck of a rig!
Ubuntu #8076 / Linux #429448
proxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jul 2007, 02:09   #8
Akava
Lurking...

Akava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the DremelAkava has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks very nice, especialy for AMD fans, tis a shame that Intel is gonna be bringing out Yorkfield so 'relitively' soon.
Akava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jul 2007, 15:53   #9
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
And right now Intel is charged by the EU (kroes) for monopolic abuse
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jul 2007, 18:33   #10
completemadness
Hypermodder

completemadness has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
why 3 radeons

there is only a bridge between 2 of them, whats the 3rd bringing to the party ?
completemadness is offline   Reply With Quote