bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 24th Aug 2007, 09:15   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Henri Richard set to leave AMD

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/08...to_leave_amd/1

Henri Richard, the chief sales and marketing officer of AMD, resigns just one month after Dave Orton.

Old 24th Aug 2007, 09:17   #2
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
as i said on XS good riddance
Old 24th Aug 2007, 10:43   #3
naokaji
whatever

naokaji has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
amd has a marketing department?

i hope they get someone to replace him that will actually do atleast some advertising....

Quote:
Opportunity is like delivery by DHL, it does not come to you, you have to track it down and chase it
naokaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2007, 11:13   #4
lamboman
I *am* a Dremel

lamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
AMD don't need anyone to market the products, the enthusiast market just read the reviews. They need some one to make them high.
lamboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Aug 2007, 13:06   #5
-equilerex-
Multimodder

-equilerex- has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakyb View Post
as i said on XS good riddance
unfortunately i have to agree with you, all the amd ads and stuff for the new cpu ive seen so far look like a 13 year olds photoshop adventures... and they also have an awful "year 1995 look... like really retro"
Old 24th Aug 2007, 13:13   #6
Ramble
Ginger Nut

Ramble has yet to learn the way of the DremelRamble has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This can't be a good sign for Phenom.
Old 24th Aug 2007, 22:14   #7
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
wow I was wondering WTF henri richard had to do with amd haha

This is the Henri Richard I know

http://bilan.usherbrooke.ca/voutes/v...hard175pct.jpg
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2xGTX 570 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote