bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 29th Aug 2007, 16:17   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Simon the Sorcerer IV coming to the US

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/08...ng_to_the_us/1

Simon the Sorcerer, Guybrush Threepwood wanna-be, may soon be heading to the US after a recent announcement about the adventure game series.

Old 29th Aug 2007, 17:15   #2
riggs
^_^

riggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysis
Awesome! Think I ony ever played the second one, but it was pretty good.

They should get in touch with Chris Barries' agent and try roping him into doing it. I mean, he must need the work these days, and it'd be a nice break from presenting the odd show on the Discovery channel!

On an adventure game side note, I've just preordered my copy of S&M Season 1 from Play...woot!
Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie!

PSN ID: buster2006
riggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Aug 2007, 18:16   #3
mikeuk2004
What you Looking at Fool!

mikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh yeah. I Loved 1 & 2 to death, I was young and found the first one difficult. I remeber it was one of my first CD games for PC with Full Throttle. We never could get it to run properly as in those days games mainly supported Sound Blaster cards and we had one of the many Sound Blaster clones which always had driver problems due to no support. It would only run properly on my uncles Acorn which, I think was using a dos emulator.

They better get Chriss Barrie to do the voice over again. He was great
Old 29th Aug 2007, 19:06   #4
ElZog
Defeater of Satan's Transformo Sofa

ElZog has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wasn't the third 3d, and also terrible?

Nice to see a new adventure game getting released though.
Old 30th Aug 2007, 00:00   #5
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I want a new Discworld adventure game, the first one was awesome.
Old 30th Aug 2007, 05:44   #6
Rebourne
Supermodder

Rebourne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I really liked Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, I think adventure games need to evolve and become more 3d and roaming like that. Although the game could have been better over all and the controls could be annoying at times.

Point and click to me is just too clunky and not as immersive as full 3d.
Rebourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Aug 2007, 11:52   #7
BlueDemon
Modder

BlueDemon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The Longest Journey is indeed a most excellent game in its genre, maybe even better than the Monkey Island series (sorry, Joe!). I also really liked Beyond Good and Evil with its beautiful graphics and absorbing storyline (and it's in 3D to boot).
The Simon games always seemed a bit... clunky. Stupid in some parts, too hard in other parts.
Old 30th Aug 2007, 12:12   #8
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL cheesecake (for under a fiver no less...)

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote