bit-tech.net

Old 25th Sep 2007, 09:21   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Saints Row 2 Unveiled

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/09...w_2_unveiled/1

Saints Row, the gang-based free roaming console game of choice for many, has had a sequel fully confirmed by THQ today. Expect it on shelves next year.

CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2007, 09:27   #2
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Give the game a BLOODY ending and I'll be happy!

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2007, 12:28   #3
mikeuk2004
What you Looking at Fool!

mikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like Saints row and there are a few things in It id like to see in GTA. For example having your gang follow you and get in your car so you can do drive by shootings etc. That was one of the first things I noticed and liked in saints row. I couldnt wait to be able to have a 3 man gange in my convertable. I wished you could have more so you can fill up a limo, van or bus with your crew. I still have a lot of side mission to complete and the disc collecting and spray painting. Few more hours yet to get 100% completion.

Im interested in Saints row 2 and GTA 4 and would get both if the came out at the same time.
Old 25th Sep 2007, 12:28   #4
mmorgue
Supermodder

mmorgue has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Excellent! That was a great game for when it came out.. Loads of fun. Looking forward to the next one.
mmorgue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2007, 13:11   #5
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I agree with the other comments, I think Saints Row added a lot of improvements that made the GTA series frustrating, the aiming system was much better and the sat nav system was great. There are loads more minor improvements that I thought were great too. What I'd love to see is an aiming system like Crackdown, because I think that was great, you had the freedom of a normal aimer like Saints Row, but could also lock onto people/vehicles and target specific body parts/objects.

I'm, with Mike, if they come out the same time, I'll be buying both anyway. I think Violition created the first GTA clone that could compete against the original, and Rockstar now have to up their game a bit more now. There was less stuff to do in the original Saints Row than there was in GTS: SA, but I think everything felt a lot more polished (apart from the multiplayer, which was a bit shite).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2007, 14:31   #6
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
"The game will also add a whole boatload of new options to customise your character with and enough new BLIND to fill a fully pimped out strech Hummer with."

blind or bling?
Old 25th Sep 2007, 14:45   #7
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Joe obviously isn't as down with the streets as we first thought.

I'm hoping they'll have awesome voice actors as before, they had some pretty good voices in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2007, 15:03   #8
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm cool, I'm cool!

Really - I'm totally home with the downies!
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2008, 17:45   #9
axxoon
What's a Dremel?

axxoon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
about the ending on saint's row 1( after you see the cutscene with your holms and that jules is taken by a cop) it really sucks.
you get blown up and everyone of the story caracters is a mother ****ing beatrayers(well not the other gang members) so i ****ing hate them for that beacuse i thought that i was gonna shoot the guys behind me.so i really hate them so i just want to strangel them.
god i really want to have saint's row to be about killing them( i hop so)
axxoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2008, 20:07   #10
The_Beast
I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I might just have to buy SR and SRII
- i7 3770k - MSI Z77A-GD65 - EVGA GTX 570 - 8Gb G.Skill Sniper (1.25v) - Fractal R3 Black - Corsair H50 - Corsair 750HX - Samsung 830 128Gb SSD - 6 Samsung F4EG 2TB - 2 WD Black 1TB - 2 WD Black 750GB - Dell UltraSharp U2410 - WASD V1 Custom - IBM Model M SSK - KBC Poker (Ergo-Clears) - Logitech Mx518 & G500 - Audio Technica AD700 - Logitech Z4 - Windows 7 Pro -
The_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote