1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News ESRB announces Governor as new Spokeswoman

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 23 Oct 2007.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Omnituens

Omnituens What's a Dremel?

Working at game, I hate it when I to sell a game to an adult for a kid. IT'S RATED FOR A REASON, ASSHAT.

3. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

+1

There is nothing more annoying than to go onto a game server that is rated M and hear the girly voices of 11yr old prebuescent boys.

4. 2JSC

2JSC What's a Dremel?

I was at a game store in the Phoenix area and this guy ahead of me bought some M-Rated game and I watched him walk out the door and hand it to some kid that didn't look any older than 9. I told the guy behind the counter and he said, "Its not my problem that guy doesn't know how to raise a kid." Which is true. If the ratings, and the governing body of those ratings and the stores selling the games are not at fault, who is it??? Geee, I WONDER!? PARENTS!:nono:

5. completemadness

completemadness What's a Dremel?

I totally disagree with you, I think you should say, "this has X rating", but the choice is the parents

Some Kids can understand drugs, sex, violence etc, and some cant - and its up to the parent to make sure they don't get messed up
    But its the parents choice, you shouldn't have any right to tell me (if i was 11) that i cant play a game, if my legal guardian deems it OK

I played loads of 12-18 games when i was too young, and i don't go round smashing peoples faces in or shooting people

I'm so fed up with this Nazi state attitude, You shouldn't force the things i can do, as long as other people aren't hurt in the process

What will you do when you go into a supermarket and your told you only allowed 3 restricted items, which include Crisps, Chocolate, Biscuits, Fatty meats, etc

I mean ffs its illegal to sell spray paint to under 18's, other aerosols to under 16's, glue to under 16's

Tags: Add Tags