bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 23rd Jun 2011, 23:59   #1
Yorkie
Ducky Fan Boy

Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Guess The Film

Guess the Movie Thread :

All you have to do is post a screen shot from a movie, try not to be too obscure however, and then its open to guesses, first person to get it right posts the next screen shot and so on:

Simple Rules >:^) Added 22/02/13

1) You Post your pic, if no one guesses correctly within 24hrs it would be nice to start with the clues, to help.

2) If you guess right, you have 48hrs to post a new Screenshot to keep the game alive, if you are unable to you can post to tell people to take your go, the first image posted is then the new one to guess, otherwise after 48hrs again first person to post an image takes the go.

3) Movie shorts are excluded, as some may be too obscure or hard to guess

4) If no one guesses your film or it looks as though it may go on for a while you can post hints to help the game along

5)??????

6)Profit

I will add more rules as the game progresses if needed :P

So I shall start :P

www.daveplays.co.uk
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Last edited by Yorkie; 22nd Feb 2013 at 15:00. Reason: Ninja Ninja
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2011, 00:14   #2
Fod
what is the cheesecake?

Fod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run Crysis
Super troopers. Enhance!

Old 24th Jun 2011, 00:57   #3
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
i have absolutely no idea
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2011, 01:27   #4
bagman
I Mod, Therefore I Own

bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Baseball Copers?
Old 24th Jun 2011, 02:40   #5
October
Mariachi Style

October is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Brick! Awesome movie!
Old 24th Jun 2011, 02:47   #6
Zinfandel
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Zinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitZinfandel is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by October View Post
Brick! Awesome movie!
One would assume the responsibility to screenshot the next film falls to you :P.
Zinfandel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2011, 03:01   #7
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
Thanks to just seeing that image, im not going to be asleep before 4 now... stupidly awesome film..

Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2011, 03:04   #8
EvilMerc
Dew Addict

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
We could go one step further; instead of a shot from the film, a picture has to be drawn in Paint to depict it...

Either way, this thread seems like an awesome idea. October, post a pic!
EvilMerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2011, 09:51   #9
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
This is a great idea as I'm usually good at movie trivia, however we're missing the next pic. October, fulfill your duty!

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX || FX-8150BE || 16Gb Corsair DDR3 1866Mhz || 2xGTX285 SLI || 2xOCZ Agility 3 120Gb RAID0 for OS
Journeyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2011, 10:03   #10
Fod
what is the cheesecake?

Fod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by October View Post
Brick! Awesome movie!
Ding, winnar. The mantle falls to you!

(and yes, it's an awesome movie. everyone should watch it!)

Last edited by Fod; 24th Jun 2011 at 12:40.
Fod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2011, 10:24   #11
October
Mariachi Style

October is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit

No cheating the names in the filename, not that any of you should need to cheat on this one...
Old 24th Jun 2011, 10:38   #12
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
That is a really dark picture from that scene, I remember it being much brighter in the film. :\

Heat, I think?
Old 24th Jun 2011, 10:52   #13
October
Mariachi Style

Correct!
Old 24th Jun 2011, 10:56   #14
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yay! Great film as well.

Ok, new screen:

This one might not be the best known title, but I'm sure a lot of people who watch fantasy films have had to endure it.
Old 24th Jun 2011, 11:50   #15
Journeyer
Mod Master

Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Journeyer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Hm, it does ring a few bells, but I'm unsure.
Could it be Dungeon Siege: A tale of a King (or something to that effect - can't remember the exact title).

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX || FX-8150BE || 16Gb Corsair DDR3 1866Mhz || 2xGTX285 SLI || 2xOCZ Agility 3 120Gb RAID0 for OS
Journeyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2011, 12:06   #16
suenstar
Collector of Things

A good try but I'm afraid it isn't In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, which is an equally bad film.
I was debating on doing that one but figured it would have been guessed very quickly.
Old 24th Jun 2011, 13:20   #17
Yorkie
Ducky Fan Boy

Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
Thanks to just seeing that image, im not going to be asleep before 4 now... stupidly awesome film..

[IMG]Redacted[/IMG]
It is an awesome film :P

I'm glad people think this is a good thread
www.daveplays.co.uk
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2011, 13:23   #18
suenstar
Collector of Things

Hmm, maybe I should give a small clue to my film as three guys standing in the woods is a little vague.

Hint:
The film is about two guys and a dragon (seemingly the plot for many-a-film).
It has an elf, orcs and a powerful warrior guy as well as other additional characters.
Old 24th Jun 2011, 13:41   #19
will of fortune
Multimodder

will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.will of fortune is definitely a rep cheat.
Dragon Hunter?
will of fortune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2011, 13:46   #20
suenstar
Collector of Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by will of fortune View Post
Dragon Hunter?
Correct.

Tags
can i phone a friend?, don't know these films, eric here, film guess, movie hipsters, nyan cat is god, potato-vision, reverse image searching, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, shun the non believer, tineye mofos, wtf is that f'ing film, yorkie and steve ftw

View Mode