bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old Yesterday, 23:55   #1
brose005
What's a Dremel?

brose005 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Success with Dating Apps or Sites?

Just wondering if anyone has had any success on dating apps or dating sites? Is there one you would recommend. Only have tried Tinder which has been a crap shoot for me
brose005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:40   #2
Evolutionsic
Gives credit where its due

Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.
Plenty of fish is probably your best bet it's free and men out number females like 200 to 1 but still it works, match was found to have millions of fake profiles and it's probably best to avoid, other then that I'm clueless I'm afraid.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Old Today, 04:14   #3
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Plenty of Fish is the only website I have ever gotten a date off of. I've used many different paid ones including Yahoo, Match, eHarmony, etc with zero success.
Old Today, 06:44   #4
Vault-Tec
Green Plastic Watering Can

Vault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Back in 2008 I met a girl on Match. She wasn't all that pretty but I'm not crazy about looks so I wanted to talk to her a few times over the phone first. Within two weeks I had found out she had a gambling problem, was broke etc etc.

I remember using Yahoo dating back then too, again with no luck. Right toward my end of the time in the USA I contacted this really pretty girl (with blue and black hair) and never got a reply. I was a bit gutted, as we had a lot in common.

About three weeks later whilst aboard the cruise ship coming back she sent me this uber long reply saying she loved my photos, was a big RZ (Rob Zombie fan) etc where was I going to take her etc?

Ah well, fate I guess. Had I got involved with her I probably would have stuck around and not sorted out my head (no insurance in the USA as jobless).

But yeah, Match was full of fat middle aged women who were all demanding you take on their four kids. Joke tbh, I'd have had more luck at the cattle market.

I think my mate was right (it was them who paid for match.com for me ffs) when she said that people who use dating sites either want casual sex and that's it (POF) or are desperate, just like I was (I added that part). I came to my senses after that and realised I needed some time out any way.
Old Today, 08:05   #5
Behemoth
Timelord in training

Behemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming SaiyanBehemoth is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It's all a numbers game this. The more you women you contact, the more likely you are to get a reply. I've had a few dates from POF over the years. about 4 or so. Which is 4 more than I got using Match or eHarmony.

To be honest though given what I've been through very recently just happy to be on my own, see my friends and relax - I'm going to be honest but currently I just want some no strings fun - not looking for anything serious.
Behemoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:38   #6
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.kingred is definitely a rep cheat.
In larger cities it's good due to the transient nature of its population. I found my current missus on OK cupid and after a bit we moved in together.

Would online date again, just be careful to meet people in public places so you can run away. Also don't lie about your height.
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dating sites for losers

View Mode