bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 30th Oct 2007, 18:24   #61
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Hasn't really gone that off topic...

I'm still posting about my latest cereal purchase aren't I?
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2007, 18:37   #62
Firehed
Why not? I own a domain to match.

Firehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I thought we were talking about snow-making techniques and gremlins. Yeah, gremlins.
MacPro @ 8x2.8GHz, 10GB FBDDR2, 3TB HD :: MBP @ 2x2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB HD
Firehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2007, 20:42   #63
Fophillips
Hypermodder

Fophillips has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
DS Lite (Black), 2x500GB Western Digital Somethings, M3 Simply (broken), 1GB Kingston microSD card.
Fophillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2007, 08:39   #64
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Alien Quadrilogy
Dune Trilogy

19.53GBP delivered for the pair. May be even less if Quidco Tracks!

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2007, 09:16   #65
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougEdey View Post
Alien Quadrilogy
May be even less if Quidco Tracks!
ditto
Old 31st Oct 2007, 09:23   #66
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Damnit, it's shown up, but no quidco.

Old 31st Oct 2007, 09:36   #67
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Long Way Round: 3dvd: Special Edition - Tv Series: Ewan Mcgregor: Charley Boorman
Paprika - Japanese Animated Film
Tekkonkinkreet - Japanese Animated Film
Afro Samurai: 2dvd: Directors Cut - Japanese Animated Film: Samuel L Jackson: Ron Perlman
Bourne Ultimatum: Hmv Exclusive - Damon,Matt: Julia Stiles: Brian Cox: Paul Greengrass

<3 HMV Sale /hugs Doug for heads up. £9 off

I'd completely forgotten about Pakrika and Afro Samurai! I still want the Bourne Trilogy and 300 on HDDVD though, but no player yet. Been wanting to see the long way round for ages too.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2007, 09:40   #68
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

Bindi: Buy the 360 HDDVD player, get 5 free HDDVDs and then live at Tim/Geoffs pad.

Old 31st Oct 2007, 10:00   #69
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Hmmmm good point.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2007, 10:19   #70
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Fireworks

Buy £45 worth, get £48 worth for free (Morrisons)
keir is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2007, 10:42   #71
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I love some of the names...

Sparklers are fine for me... Fireworks just don't seem to comfort my inner pyromaniac...
Old 31st Oct 2007, 10:51   #72
teamtd11
*Custom User Title*

teamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
New internal psp speakers.

To fix a dead speaker, but after fitting it, i found that it was just a wire shorting out. thats 8 down the drain
teamtd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2007, 12:13   #73
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

2100 points for my 360.

Keir: Where you blowing them Up?

Old 31st Oct 2007, 13:30   #74
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougEdey View Post
Keir: Where you blowing them Up?
keir is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2007, 13:39   #75
Mankz
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by keir View Post
Hahha!
Old 31st Oct 2007, 13:43   #76
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

May just see em from home!

Old 31st Oct 2007, 13:51   #77
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Alien Quadrilogy also, thought it was my Halo 3 LCE arrived finally as it was about the same size and quite heavy but alas, seems the RM have lost it again

They're an utter joke right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2007, 13:52   #78
Firehed
Why not? I own a domain to match.

Firehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What's the occasion for the fireworks? Just for the sake of blowing something up?
MacPro @ 8x2.8GHz, 10GB FBDDR2, 3TB HD :: MBP @ 2x2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB HD
Firehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2007, 14:04   #79
Mankz
________

All Hallow's Eve
Old 31st Oct 2007, 14:11   #80
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Guy Fawkes is the only reason for Fireworks.

Tags
all the things!!, b.o.g.o.f, cause i'm a material girl, conspicuous consumption, damn kids wasting money, gorbachev, i hate skimlinks, it's bloo....., mmm rasperry pi..e, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mo' money, money, no skimlinks, no to teh wubber domez!!, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, shoes for fish, skimlinkssss!, what are skimlinks?

View Mode