bit-tech.net

Old 7th Apr 2010, 07:17   #10001
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
Lady Gaga tickets again, this time Indianapolis.

Also.

10,000th post
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2010, 07:23   #10002
r4tch3t
hmmmm....

r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghys View Post
I played the demo and was not impressed at all. Is the full game different ? (and better?)
I'm not sure yet, I put the game in about 5 hours ago, still waiting on the updates to finish. I have a 10Mb connection and it took 2 hours to download the first update for the system, firmware 3.21 and that was <200MB, since starting the update it has probably downloaded 400MBs. 400 MB, 5 hours = 23KB/s. For a comparison I started Steam a few hours ago downloading Mirrors Edge and Star Wolves 3 and in that time it has downloaded 6GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by docodine View Post
Lady Gaga tickets again, this time Indianapolis.

Also.

10,000th post
Fail, it's the 10,000th reply, but the 10,001st post

Last edited by r4tch3t; 7th Apr 2010 at 07:33.
r4tch3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2010, 21:14   #10003
Lorquis
lorquisSpamCount++;

Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Back on topic....

I went to tesco today... and I bought a lot of baked beans and spaghetti.... (2 multipacks for 2 )

except the bottom couple of cans, on the top shelf the cans are all 3 deep

I intend to return later in the month and buy at least 40 cans of beans and build some kind of bean monolith...

headbocks.com UK Geeky T-Shirts! [GEEK|NERD|GAMING|RPG|ZOMBIES]
Get free T-Shirts?!!? Bit-Tech GIVEAWAY!
Lorquis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2010, 21:15   #10004
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
bread milk and steak
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2010, 21:17   #10005
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4tch3t View Post
I'm not sure yet, I put the game in about 5 hours ago, still waiting on the updates to finish. I have a 10Mb connection and it took 2 hours to download the first update for the system, firmware 3.21 and that was <200MB, since starting the update it has probably downloaded 400MBs. 400 MB, 5 hours = 23KB/s. For a comparison I started Steam a few hours ago downloading Mirrors Edge and Star Wolves 3 and in that time it has downloaded 6GB
not utterly impressive huh
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2xGTX 570 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2010, 21:52   #10006
D-Cyph3r
Gay for Yunosuke

D-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the DremelD-Cyph3r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by docodine View Post
Lady Gaga tickets again

Again?! You mean your paying to have your ears raped a 2nd time?

Jesus, i'm already really sick of Miss Gaga and her complete lunacy.

EDIT: To stay on topic I got a box of Geax superlight inner tubes, some Finish Line brushes and a big, pink bottle of Muc-Off. Time to strip down and clean the bike properly now the worst of the weather has passed.

1 of the cleanest Micro-ATX builds you'll see incoming...
D-Cyph3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2010, 23:34   #10007
Singularity
Supermodder

Singularity has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not really a purchase, but I picked up the replacement Samsung F3 500GB drive. Lets hope this one lives for at least a few years, unlike the first one that died in less than a month
Old 8th Apr 2010, 04:27   #10008
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
got myself new cell phone and contract. LG Bliss for $30 on 2yr contract for $20/month.
Old 8th Apr 2010, 09:40   #10009
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Cyph3r View Post
Again?! You mean your paying to have your ears raped a 2nd time?

Jesus, i'm already really sick of Miss Gaga and her complete lunacy.
Are you a member of the "if it's popular it must suck" crowd?

Bought two Lupe Fiasco tickets, he's going to be playing at the Rave in Milwaukee next Friday, and my "get a real PC" cash reserves are now gone.

EDIT: @r4tch3t

I was just excited to see the number 10,000 next to the thread title, I guess I deserve to get my parade rained on. :P

Last edited by docodine; 8th Apr 2010 at 09:51.
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2010, 13:30   #10010
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Pentax SMC FA 50mm F1.4.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2010, 13:42   #10011
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
expansion pack for Never Winter Nights 2

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2010, 14:59   #10012
r4tch3t
hmmmm....

r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghys View Post
not utterly impressive huh
Yeah, something about the way the PS3 works, as PSN downloads are rather slow but on the PC they are fairly fast and the PSP on wireless is not that bad either. I have set up privoxy to run the PS3 through my laptop to download things as this brings it up to the same speed as the PC.

EDIT: Oh and Little Big Planet is all right, nothing too great but a so far it's been all right, still in the tutorial type levels atm. The missus likes it too and she hates games.
Old 9th Apr 2010, 11:15   #10013
Fod
what is the cheesecake?

Fod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run Crysis
8 tickets for MGMT in september. yay!
Old 9th Apr 2010, 13:25   #10014
crazyg1zm0
I *am* a Dremel

crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Train ticket to manchester and various goods once im back
Intel i7 2600k | Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced | ASUS P8P67 pro | Patriot 1600 6GB | XFX 6870 Twin fan | corsair 650W | OCZ Vertex II 30gb | Samsung SP 1TB, Samsung 1.5TB, Samsung 500GB | Lian Li V-1000 | 2x23" screens
crazyg1zm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2010, 16:04   #10015
EvilMerc
Dew Addict

EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.EvilMerc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
New laptop

Shiny goodness.
Phenom II X4 940 w/ CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB G.Skill DDR2 RAM @ 1066MHz | Asus GTX 460 1GB (900/1800/2100) | 1.8TB of HDDs | Antec 900 | Corsair TX750W | Windows 7 64-bit SP1
Steam
I motovlog
EvilMerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2010, 16:30   #10016
alastor
I Mod, Therefore I Own

alastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysis
Not strictly a purchase but this arrived in the post yesterday - yay for upgrades

Old 9th Apr 2010, 16:36   #10017
itazura
PAWAA GURABU DAISUKI, YABAI DESU YO

itazura has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
picked up a few things recently:

rock band 2 (xbox 360)
2100 microsoft points card
beatles rock band guitar (also for xbox 360 -- needed a second guitar so me, my girlfriend, our housemate and a friend of ours can all play rock band at the same time -- and noticed these new in hmv for 30 so i figured why not)
iphone 3gs 16gb (on orange)

cleared out of money for the rest of the month now, until i sell my old phone and get paid from work
itazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Apr 2010, 18:28   #10018
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
New summer tires for my car.

Good tires are a bit expensive
Old 9th Apr 2010, 23:29   #10019
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
Entrance to Duxford so my bro could take pictures for his A2 level photography work. Only the second time I have been, the first I must have been about 11 so I didn't really appreciate how amazing some of the planes are.

I think I will be going back in the summer to catch a show.
Old 10th Apr 2010, 21:14   #10020
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
A 3-for-1 subscription to CustomPC. Feeling slightly guilty as I'll be cancelling it after the offer but I only need it as I'm building a new desktop in a few months and want to get up-to-date on hardware again.
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all the things!!, b.o.g.o.f, cause i'm a material girl, conspicuous consumption, damn kids wasting money, gorbachev, i hate skimlinks, it's bloo....., mmm rasperry pi..e, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mo' money, money, no skimlinks, no to teh wubber domez!!, photo, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, shoes for fish, skimlinkssss!, what are skimlinks?

View Mode