1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Manhunt 2 PSP re-uncensored

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 1 Nov 2007.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Obvious it will happen. I will have to check that video out when im home to see what banned the game

3. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

sincerely i think that the censored version is more disturbing.... those effects make it more scary.... and i really hope they don't make a nudity or sex mod for this game or else this will go to the moon and back.

4. Darkedge

Darkedge Minimodder

no wonder the BBFC didn't let it though a second time, despite it being just as violent and screwed up as the first game (which they got in trouble for letting through in the first place[due to the press erroneously linking it to the drugs murder case despite the police saying it had nothing to do with it], hence heavy hands with 2).

Really despite the censorship it means the EU will not be able to buy a piss poor game. Shame.

5. Zurechial

Zurechial Elitist

As much as I think Manhunt is a pile of sensationalist crap, I don't think it's fair to blame the developers for a crack made by russian hackers to modify the game.

By that same token, one could blame the developers for the cracks produced by 3rd-party users which restore red blood to german games or add nude skins to others.

All that doesn't change the fact that the whole thing is a bit of a joke, though, anyway.

Honestly, I don't mean to sound ungrateful to Bit-Tech, but I'm getting tired of seeing Manhunt in the gaming headlines and I don't think I'm the only one.
    The legal repercussions have been pretty much seen already, and very few people actually give a monkey's about the game itself, so surely news about Manhunt should be heading towards the "non-event" bin?

Please don't get me wrong, I appreciate the articles in a sense - The more the merrier, and I like Joe's style of writing, but I'd prefer to see more articles about other games. Invent news if you have to! :p

6. UncertainGod

UncertainGod Minimodder

played the game, hated the game, deleted the game.

7. Morphine-Kitty

Morphine-Kitty Dead account.

The effects made it look cooler anyways.

8. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I'm sick of seeing the words "manhunt 2": It's overhyped garbage. I actually adored the original, because it was stylish, ironic and had a very dark, dry sense of humour. Manhunt 2, however, seems to do for this series what San Andreas did for GTA.

On a side-note, I find Soldier of Fortune far more disturbing than Manhunt.

Tags: Add Tags