bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 2nd Nov 2007, 13:35   #1
Da Dego
Brett Thomas

Da Dego has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
MySpace and Google join forces

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/11..._join_forces/1

MySpace and Google have teamed up on Google’s OpenSocial platform in order to reach an even wider user base.

Old 2nd Nov 2007, 14:24   #2
Redbeaver
The Other Red Meat

Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
not a coincidence of course. will be interesting to see who's the winner here.
ASUS Z97i-Plus - 4670K - 8GB DDR3 - Zotac GTX 970 - Crucial MX100 256GB - Corsair 250D [Modded]
www.pecelayam.com
Redbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 14:46   #3
quack
\o/

quack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Facebook will join OpenSocial, just you wait and see. They'd be insane not to.
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 15:05   #4
Atomic
Gerwaff

Atomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by quack View Post
Yer, no way they will let their application platform loose out.
Atomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 16:03   #5
sub routine
Archie Gemel

sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Oh great, more social networking sites to show everyone how popular and interesting you are : /
sub routine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 16:08   #6
Carbon_Arc
Minimodder

Carbon_Arc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The big question: will is be Moogle? or Gy Space?
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 16:10   #7
mrplow
obey the fist!!

mrplow has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmrplow has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
who the hell uses myspace anymore?
it's awful!
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 16:39   #8
GoodBytes
How many wifi's does it have?

GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
iGoogle? Are you kidding me?!
Welcome to your iLife... This will be your iRoom featuring your iWiredPhone to make phone calles, your iComputerMonitor, and your iPC or iMAC, with your iStereoSpeakerSet and with your iCam. On this room you have the iKitchen featuring iCabinets, iPlates, iDrinkingGlasses, iBlender, and iFridge. Also this iHouse comes complete with your very own iToaster and iAirConditioner, oh and iHeater.

0 imagination.... It's like those (some) little Arabic business where they lack of imaginations on their business name... Dentarist XP SP2, Vista Computers, Inc....arr.... No wait sorry, at least those are fun to read, and remember...

Core i7 930 2.8GHz | G.Skill Pi 6GB 1600MHz 7-5-7-24 1.5V | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 | GeForce GTX 260 | W.D Caviar Black 1TB | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-U12P | Xonar Essence STX | Win8 Pro 64-bit | Dell U2410 - 1920x1200 | OCZ Vertex 4 250GB
GoodBytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 17:10   #9
jakenbake
full duplex

jakenbake has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
but will Microsoft let them?
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 18:23   #10
quack
\o/

quack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub routine View Post
Oh great, more social networking sites to show everyone how popular and interesting you are : /
This isn't a new social network, OpenSocial is a set of APIs that application developers can use to create applications that work on any social networks (called “hosts”) that choose to participate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodBytes View Post
iGoogle? Are you kidding me?!
Please tell me this isn't the first you've heard of iGoogle? The personalised home page has been called that since April!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakenbake View Post
but will Microsoft let them?
Microsoft wouldn't have a say in the matter. Facebook is an independent company.
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 18:49   #11
Brett89
Ultramodder

Brett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run Crysis
PREPARE FOR ASSIMILATION
I don't know what I'd do without my iGoogle page, little tidbits of weather, news and my email, all in one. genius. Great homepage

Dell M4600 i7-2860QM, 32GB DDR3, Quadro 1000M, 256GB SSD, 1920x1080
Brett89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2007, 18:57   #12
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:

Microsoft wouldn't have a say in the matter. Facebook is an independent company.
As a shareholder thay have a voice, Microsoft just recently paid a lot of money to buy a small percentage of Facebook.

Myspace joining is no big surprise, being that Myspace is a NewsCorp company, and NewsCorp (aka BSkyB) and Google already have a working relationship.
Old 3rd Nov 2007, 11:54   #13
Breach
Modding in Exile

Breach has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ahh, soon the Dark Portal will open and destroy us all as the forces of Evil combine
Old 4th Nov 2007, 13:40   #14
widmod
Supermodder

widmod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breach View Post
Ahh, soon the Dark Portal will open and destroy us all as the forces of Evil combine
yes their masterplan for world domination

on youtube
widmod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2007, 01:07   #15
Hwulex
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hwulex has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
As if MySpace isn't already the most hideous site on the internet, the retard user base are now going to be able to make the web's most ugly pages even worse with applications. Hoo-****ing-ray!

I'll admit it, I'm a FaceBook user because I think it's a good way to keep in touch, and share things, with all my mates. Unfortunately it took a massive turn for the worse when they enabled the applications; and I'm yet to find one that's actually useful. The closest I've found is the CarPool application but that's got no user base in the UK.