bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 12th Nov 2007, 10:23   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Check Mii Out launched on Wii

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/11...nched_on_wii/1

A new Wii channel has launched which allows players to post custom avatars as part of an ongoing social event, with others voting for the best.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 10:25   #2
hughwi
Ultramodder

hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.hughwi is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Boring hell! Surely if you have a Wii at your disposal, you can come up with better things to do than make avatars and then rate them? I would take bowling or golf anyday!
Old 12th Nov 2007, 10:40   #3
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Yeah doesn't look very fun at all.
keir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 11:34   #4
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That's what I thought about the everybody votes channel but it became a tradition of ours to check that out before playing a game back home. We also like making Mii's as a group occasionally, all chipping in to try and think of a way to make a Mii based on a character, we've made a few, Chewbacca, Zoidberg and Rock Lee to name a few, it's actually quite fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:09   #5
Mentai
Hypermodder

Mentai has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I can imagine if I had a wii my sister getting into this... Another good attempt to diversify by Nintendo imo, even if it would bore the hell out of me personally.
Mentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:40   #6
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
there are the people that like MMORPGs, there are the people that like BDSM, some people like to dress up dolls.... this "check mii out" thing is kind of valid in the current state of the world...
Old 12th Nov 2007, 18:30   #7
completemadness
Hypermodder

completemadness has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This assumes you can even buy a wii .... let alone anything to go with it
completemadness is offline   Reply With Quote