bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 12th Nov 2007, 11:48   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Mod your PS3 Blu-Ray, make a phaser

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/11...ake_a_phaser/1

Got a spare PS3 lying around? Got a geeky obsession with Star Trek? What are you waiting for then, make your own Blu-Ray phaser!

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:00   #2
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
No contest - Star Wars.
Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:06   #3
Redbeaver
The Other Red Meat

Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
pfffft.......wadaya guys mean? of course there is NO contest.. they're both in the same universe! They're just very...far...far... apart.

its like asking which is better; batman or superman. like... duh!

ASUS Z97i-Plus - 4670K - 8GB DDR3 - Zotac GTX 970 - Crucial MX100 256GB - Corsair 250D [Modded]
www.pecelayam.com
Redbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:13   #4
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Batman.

Blatantly. In the future scenarios played out by many of the Comics Superman ends up working for the government and Batman is the only true superhero left after The Punisher is killed - all others are either killed, retire or are recruited by organisations and governments. Only Batman refuses to give in and has the strength to carry on fighting for what he believes - which is why the government send Superman to kill him and why, even then, Batman is able to match him blow for blow (with kryptonite knuckledusters). IIRC the comic ends with the two of them in the sewers about to deal each other killing blows, both crying.

It's pretty obvious I spent the weekend re-reading Civil War and House of M, isn't it?

Rorscarch pwns them both though, or The Question

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:15   #5
Delphium
Eyefinity enabled

Delphium has yet to learn the way of the DremelDelphium has yet to learn the way of the DremelDelphium has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wars wins hands down, Trek does not even deserve to be in the same contest, if you can call it that
Delphium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:18   #6
Joeymac
Multimodder

Joeymac has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I dislike most of Star Wars, there is only an hour or two of entertainment in the whole series. In Star Trek there has to be more than two hours of watchable Scifi across the series's and movies.

HD DVD uses the same blue-violet laser as Blu-Ray.. you could also pull apart a cheap HD player to blind yourself and look cool with.
Joeymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:22   #7
Delphium
Eyefinity enabled

Delphium has yet to learn the way of the DremelDelphium has yet to learn the way of the DremelDelphium has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeymac View Post
I dislike most of Star Wars, there is only an hour or two of entertainment in the whole series. In Star Trek there has to be more than two hours of watchable Scifi across the series's and movies.
That is because Star Wars is made of pure awesomeness and WIN, and thus does not need to pack it self out with non reclaimable hours from ones life.
Delphium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:24   #8
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This looks like the same sort of laser you get in http://computer.howstuffworks.com/st....htm/printable

PS. The narrative on the video has to be the most annoying thing ever!
Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:42   #9
fwalm
Supermodder

fwalm has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Star Wrs but where is this custom maad star wars gun you talk about, I must have one to blind the enemy.
Old 12th Nov 2007, 12:55   #10
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Babylon 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 13:05   #11
Jordan Wise
Baby called to see the boss...

Jordan Wise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veles
Babylon 5
just.... no!

Steam ID:jordanwise
Jordan Wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 13:25   #12
outlaw
What's a Dremel?

outlaw has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i dont like any of them, i find them.. well ive never had the patience to sit down and watch em :/
outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 13:31   #13
Joeymac
Multimodder

Joeymac has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veles View Post
Babylon 5
Holy crap no.. That show was so bad it went past bad.. went past "so bad it's good" and onwards into "so bad I want to rip my eyes out just in case I happen to see this again".

What were the makers of it thinking...! "Hmmmm I know; political babble and diplomatic wank makes for great drama.. lets recreate that wonderful boring.. then put everyone in rubber masks and get them to speak funny."
Joeymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 13:33   #14
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Stargate afcourse...
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 13:51   #15
proxess
Hypermodder

proxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for president
Luke, I am your father.
Ubuntu #8076 / Linux #429448
proxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 14:21   #16
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

BATMAN!!

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 12th Nov 2007, 14:57   #17
Hugo
Ultramodder

Hugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Stargate is clearly the best series.
Old 12th Nov 2007, 15:31   #18
Darkedge
Supermodder

Darkedge has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
All wrong - Firefly.
Darkedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2007, 15:47   #19
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkedge View Post
Firefly.
Win.

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 12th Nov 2007, 15:58   #20
Hugo
Ultramodder

Hugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Motion carried. Original submission retracted