bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 27th Nov 2007, 09:30   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Star Trek Online to be 'more casual'

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/11...more_casual_/1

The new owners of Perpetual Entertainment are messing with all types of things - including the Star Trek MMO, which looks to be taking a more casual approach now.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2007, 10:59   #2
AcidJiles
Supermodder

AcidJiles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe View Post
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2007/11...more_casual_/1

The new owners of Perpetual Entertainment are messing with all types of things - including the Star Trek MMO, which looks to be taking a more casual approach now.

love the picture
AcidJiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2007, 11:04   #3
Mister_X
Chaotic Neutral

Mister_X has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Shame. sounded like a great prospect, ruined by cruddy management interference.
Mister_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2007, 11:05   #4
mmorgue
Supermodder

mmorgue has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I don't care -- so long as I can get into a fistacuffs with some green alien who then rips my captain's uniform down the front, exposing my Starfleet waxed chest, I'll be pleased....
mmorgue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2007, 11:48   #5
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
i hate it when casual games = money cow...... and then there is the micro transaction thing....

anyway if they wanted a casual game to give them money then they should make something to compete with pegle.... or any other casual game and leave ST alone....

"LEAVE" Star Trek "ALONE!!!!!!! or else....."
Old 27th Nov 2007, 13:29   #6
Hells_Bliss
Supermodder

Hells_Bliss has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
as casual as this though?

Old 27th Nov 2007, 14:36   #7
wolff000
I am here to steal your secrets.

wolff000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It is to bad they the new management is messing with what could have been a great mmo. Hopefully they won't completely destroy it.

That video was hilarious! Even though Kirk was a better captain. My favorite character is Data, may he rest in peace. The hottest character yet is hands down 7 of 9.
The gospel according to Myamoto, Chatper three, verse six..."And it is written that the gaming of man will die, and rest silent for two years. But on the eighty-fifth year of the twentieth century, it shall rise again. And its triumphant return shall be heralded by two great plumbers and thou will know gaming has been born again."
wolff000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2007, 14:57   #8
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Pfft. Ezri Dax pwns 7 of 9, followed by the bird that Quark always hung out with who was played by Chase Masterson, followed by 7 of 9, followed by Jadzia Dax.

I watched Star Trek too much as a kid.

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 27th Nov 2007, 14:59   #9
Omnituens
Hypermodder

Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
also, link to big version of that pic please, ive lost it.
Old 27th Nov 2007, 15:29   #10
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

I just googled "Star Trek Funny" You'll find loads like that, but I no longer have it. It's in the first page or two.

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 27th Nov 2007, 18:48   #11
Bungle
Rainbow Warrior

Bungle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Who is the best Star Trek captain? Benjamin Sisko. Not afraid to get his hands dirty and doesn't let starfleet regs get in the way of getting the job done. A great character like James T Kirk but without the ego (even though he's a prophet).

Most popular character? Quark. Added some much needed comedy into the Deep space nine mix and did a grand job. Compare him to nelix from voyager and there's no contest IMHO.

/geek mode disengaged

P.S oh yeah the thread was about some shabby game. Ah well looks like it's back to dry dock for the developers