News BlackSite director leaves Midway

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 3 Dec 2007.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Now if he were to team with Spector again, I might actually pay some attention to Deus Ex 3.
    Kudos to the man for standing up and admitting his faults. John Romero could learn a thing or two.

3. Zurechial

Zurechial Elitist

As far as I'm aware, neither Spector nor Smith are involved in Deus Ex 3.
    It's the first project of fledgling dev-studio Eidos Montreal, I think.

4. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Thats right - Spector and Smith are both detatched from Deus Ex 3 for now. Spector at least has openly confirmed that he wouldn't work on it even if they aske dhim.

5. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

i wish him best of luck.... and i hope he teams up with Spector and makes a real good game.

6. [USRF]Obiwan

[USRF]Obiwan What's a Dremel?

Strange, I Played the game without any errors/flaws. It was highly enjoyable in some parts and in some parts it was boring. The suroundings looked amazingly well done, debris everywhere, stuff laying around, obstackles, destructable things etc. Especialy the descent into the exploded bunker complex looked awesome with things collapsed, wires and concrete slabs sticking out everywhere, water pooring down open pipes etc. It really looked like there was huge explosion that ripped open the complex. The story was also nice but somehow made it 'guessing' what really happend and why. And some interessting stuff like descending from cables with your partners. A lot of co-op AI playing where the AI actualy worked well.

And if this was alpha state, boy! would this game looked even better?

I dont get it...

Tags: Add Tags