bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Closed Thread

Old 1st Jan 2008, 01:23   #1
Asulc
Learning to mod

Asulc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Lost CD, can I still play (Medieval 2: Total War)

I was just looking for the CD for Medieval 2: Total War, and I am led to believe that I have lost it. The game is on my computer and is updated to v1.3, and I was wondering if there is any way that I can still play it. If there are any downloads, please post them. Thanks in advance!
Old 1st Jan 2008, 01:35   #2
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

chrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysis
no one will post a cd crack here because they aren't exactly legal. unless its made and put out by the developer which does happen time to time. Gothic 3 for example, the developer gave the community permission to remove the cd check when the last community patch was issued. So i suggest you check the support page for the game to see if they have put out a patch to remove the cd check. if they haven't, you are out of luck.
Old 1st Jan 2008, 23:33   #3
eeevan
Dremel Master

eeevan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cracks - Use Them.
Old 1st Jan 2008, 23:35   #4
Poisonous
Incestuious

Poisonous has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
game burn world.
Old 1st Jan 2008, 23:36   #5
Sparrowhawk
Wetsander

Sparrowhawk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Have someone you know who has the CD to send you an ISO image of it. Mount it as a virtual drive with Daemon tools. Since you actually BOUGHT the game, it should be legal.
Old 1st Jan 2008, 23:45   #6
Poisonous
Incestuious

Poisonous has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You'd be wrong.
Old 1st Jan 2008, 23:58   #7
Sparrowhawk
Wetsander

Sparrowhawk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
You'd be wrong.
In reference to me? See, my thinking is, he bought a license to play the game on his box. A damaged/missing CD doesn't change the fact that he paid to play the game.
Old 2nd Jan 2008, 07:34   #8
Fod
what is the cheesecake?

Fod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run Crysis
convoluted, lame and still illegal - use gameburnworld/gamecopyworld for cracktastic convenience. (and don't forget to dump your instal to DVD so you can still play it another time)
Old 2nd Jan 2008, 09:11   #9
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Lost CD AND lost case? Phone up the help with your key? Otherwise - the suggestions above or buy another but take good care this time.

You lose things, you don't expect to be entitled to a replacement, right? Why should software be any different (unless you use Steam, I suppose).
Closed Thread

Tags
pc, pc gaming