bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 14th Jan 2008, 14:40   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Mod of the Year 2007 winner announced

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/01...er_announced/1

The votes are in and the second annual Mod of the Year contest is now closed. Read on to find out who won...

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 14:43   #2
Zero_Limits
Multimodder

Zero_Limits has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congratulations Greensabbath, well deserved win! It is a beautiful case that has inspired me and I'm sure many others to make better mods in the hope we can reach that level of quality one day. And congrats to all the others who placed and just made it to be a contender, all great mods with much work and skill involved!
Zero_Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 14:45   #3
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
WOW, congratulations fella, that is an awesome win, And now you have mega awesome hardware to make another awesome MOD

Congrats again.

SAm

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 14:45   #4
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Grats. A well deserved win

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Frankly this thread has become a bunch of methed up old women in a hat store.
BioSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 14:46   #5
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
A very worthy winnner.

Congrats!
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 14:46   #6
[WP@]WOLVERINE
Supermodder

[WP@]WOLVERINE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel[WP@]WOLVERINE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ahhh Finally Nick can stop bugging the crap out of me on msn Congrats man!!
Intel i7 980X EE | 6gb HyperX 2ghz DDR3 | Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm ed | Asus 7950 DCII | Corsair HX1000 | SB X-Fi Fatality | 5.1tb storage+2xX25M 80gb SSD | Lian Li pc201 | 3xBenQ G2420HDB@Eyefinity | Ms Natural 4000 | Corsair M60 | Logitech Z-5450.
[WP@]WOLVERINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 14:48   #7
Xtrafresh
It never hurts to help

Xtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run Crysis
about time you won this contest, now you can finally start on something else then japanese wood

j/k keep on rocking man!

oh, and next time, gimme some of those prizes!
Old 14th Jan 2008, 14:56   #8
Bluephoenix
Spoon? What spoon?

Bluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for president
well, anodize it black and break out the wood again

good job!
Bluephoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 15:00   #9
walle
Hypermodder

walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.walle is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Congratulations, well done Green…
walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 15:03   #10
Glider
/dev/null

Glider is definitely a rep cheat.Glider is definitely a rep cheat.Glider is definitely a rep cheat.Glider is definitely a rep cheat.Glider is definitely a rep cheat.Glider is definitely a rep cheat.Glider is definitely a rep cheat.Glider is definitely a rep cheat.Glider is definitely a rep cheat.Glider is definitely a rep cheat.Glider is definitely a rep cheat.
Deserved to win... I voted on 1 of the Japanese cases, but I can't remember which one...
Old 14th Jan 2008, 15:11   #11
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Congratz! you made some Beautiful cases so this is well deserved!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 15:12   #12
cjoyce1980
Supermodder

cjoyce1980 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats
cjoyce1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 15:50   #13
naokaji
whatever

naokaji has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i voted for your other case.. but that one is very nice too.. congratulations

Quote:
Opportunity is like delivery by DHL, it does not come to you, you have to track it down and chase it
naokaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 16:07   #14
sub routine
Archie Gemel

sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
w/d
sub routine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 17:02   #15
Sleepstreamer
I modded christmas!

Sleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the DremelSleepstreamer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congratulations!
"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo 1989
FSP - AC Ryan - Matrix Orbital - ASUS - G.Skill - Nexustek
Sleepstreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 17:04   #16
PrometheusCon
Stop! Hammertime.

PrometheusCon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice loot! That was one well deserved winner. Beautifully constructed case!
PrometheusCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 17:21   #17
slugbug
Going Broke Saving Money

slugbug has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats Nick!
slugbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 17:24   #18
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
100% worth it. Beautiful job on it, so it deserves it. Man, all that loot, and he's got a very high probability he will win the Intel modding contest too! He's gonna be up to his neck in Extreme procies!
LilyPC V.2 - completed!BIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser!"Movie Sign!" - in progressCheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser!BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser!Lumière Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser!NOTalis w/ MNPCTech"Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 20:00   #19
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Congratulations! Next year build only ONE case so you will win by a higher margin.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2008, 20:06   #20
azazel.
Multimodder

azazel. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congratulations! Marvelous job on the case.
azazel. is offline   Reply With Quote