bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 4th Feb 2008, 07:25   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Lite-On developing malleable mouse

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/02...leable_mouse/1

Lite-On Corporation is working on a 'moldable mouse' which can be adjusted by the user to fit perfectly within the contours of their hand. Or to make a penis with buttons.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2008, 07:53   #2
noobarino
Minimodder

noobarino has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
penis mouse cheesecake
noobarino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2008, 08:09   #3
zelox991
Wanna-Be-Modder

zelox991 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ha..i like the car shift one...cool!
zelox991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2008, 08:31   #4
UncertainGod
Ultramodder

UncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Interesting idea.

PSN ID: Sp4rkR4t
UncertainGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2008, 08:53   #5
HourBeforeDawn
a.k.a KazeModz

HourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the DremelHourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
yes this is a very interesting idea.
• DimasTech Test Bench • Black ICE Triple 120 Rad • Dual Bay Res/Pump • DD Fill Port & Res • D-Tek FuZion 2 CPU Block • ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe Mobo • AMD Phenom II 3ghz @ 4ghz • 8gb DDR2-1100 Memory • (2) AMD 6870 XFire • (2) WD Black 640gb Raid 0 • (2) 1.5TB SEAGATE • Blu-Ray/HD DVD Drive • ASUS XONAR DX2 • 30" DOUBLESIGHT LCD • (2) 23" ASUS LCD • ZALMAN 8 FAN CONTROLLER • (4) NOCTUA P12 • (2) NOCTUA P14 • 1000W ZALMAN PSU • WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 •
HourBeforeDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2008, 09:02   #6
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
indeed.... i hope they release a version with more buttons..... and that this one does not disintegrate in your hands....
Old 4th Feb 2008, 09:17   #7
chicorasia
Multimodder

chicorasia has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice concept.

I wonder if it will hold up to 39ēC summer days without getting all yucky.
chicorasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2008, 09:50   #8
Woodstock
So Say We All

Woodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming Saiyan
sorry but there is no way, i want to be using a mouse with modeling clay on it,
Old 4th Feb 2008, 10:50   #9
Sebbo
Multimodder

Sebbo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
its certainly interesting... takes the interchangable grips on logitech's G9 to a new level...
Intel Core i7 920, ASUS P6T Deluxe, 12GB Corsair Dominator PC-12800, Sapphire HD7970, Crucial m300 120GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB, Samsung Spinpoint 1TB, Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro, Logitech G510 and G9, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 speakers, Dell U2713HM 27" and 2408WFP 24" monitors
Sebbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2008, 14:09   #10
Firehed
Why not? I own a domain to match.

Firehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well if they do it right... but they probably won't so no matter.
MacPro @ 8x2.8GHz, 10GB FBDDR2, 3TB HD :: MBP @ 2x2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB HD
Firehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2008, 15:20   #11
Delphium
Eyefinity enabled

Delphium has yet to learn the way of the DremelDelphium has yet to learn the way of the DremelDelphium has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hmmm interesting, at least it could double up as a stress ball for when ya might be epicly loosing hehe.
Delphium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2008, 16:40   #12
Cptn-Inafinus
Supermodder

Cptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the DremelCptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the DremelCptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I see this being taken up in offices very swiftly.
Old 4th Feb 2008, 17:08   #13
lamboman
I *am* a Dremel

lamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This will almost definitely be popular with women. Don't really think that it will have many other uses. As a mouse, na, my G5 is amazing thanks.
lamboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2008, 17:10   #14
Tyinsar
6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.
Concept = (it reminds me of of the DX1 keypad system)
Functionality of final product = (I guess we'll have to wait & see)
Old 4th Feb 2008, 21:37   #15
johnmustrule
Supermodder

johnmustrule has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
CLAY??! there's far more advanced and better moldable materials to use including some that can stiffen using a small electric current I can just imagine this thing melting in in my hand as I use it. Nothing worse than a deformed booby when your sniping, none the less this could be really cool if they do it right.
Old 5th Feb 2008, 00:12   #16
Dreaming
Supermodder

Dreaming has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I don't see this beating any of the top range mice out there - afterall it's just an idea of how it could work, it's not going to be refined in the first instance. Also, I expect it to be pretty expensive for what it is. Interesting, yes - but I don't think it'd be a sensible purchase for anything other than the novelty factor.

C2D E6300 @ 2.8 | | Abit IP35 Pro | | 4GB Corsair XMS2 800 | | BFG 9800GT OC 1GB | | Antec NeoHE 550 | | Lian Li PC A05B (with top blowhole mod) | | LG 32LH4000 + Samsung 226BW 22"
Dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2008, 03:15   #17
Gravemind123

Gravemind123 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming View Post
I don't see this beating any of the top range mice out there - afterall it's just an idea of how it could work, it's not going to be refined in the first instance. Also, I expect it to be pretty expensive for what it is. Interesting, yes - but I don't think it'd be a sensible purchase for anything other than the novelty factor.
The fact that you can make your mouse look like all sorts of immaturely humorous things makes it totally worth getting if you have the money!

Dell XPS M1330 - T8300 - 4GB Ram - 8400M GS - 250GB HDD
Gravemind123 is offline   Reply With Quote