bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 20th Feb 2008, 13:46   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Tri-core Phenoms show up in Mesh's new PCs

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/02..._in_mesh_pcs/1

Mesh has announced that it has released two PCs featuring tri-core Phenom 8400 and 8600 processors on its website.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2008, 13:53   #2
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Dear god please don't buy a MESH!
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2008, 15:35   #3
lewchenko
Supermodder

lewchenko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Short answer... I wouldnt buy anything until I had seen it benched/reviewed - but if its cost/performance ratio was better than an intel based machine.. then why not.

But I would self build... not buy pre built.

Longer answer... back in the days before I used to build PC's myself (looong time ago). I used to buy from Mesh. I stopped because the last two times I ordered they always missed the ETA ship date (waiting on parts or other delays)... in fact it was their screw ups that convinced me I could build one myself..

and Ive never thought about buying pre built since.......
lewchenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2008, 16:39   #4
LeMaltor
>^_^<

LeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I need 5 cores though
Old 20th Feb 2008, 18:36   #5
leexgx
CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

leexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mess after sales or tech support can be hit or miss, or even Void your warranty after getting your pc back

good thing about them is thay use norm parts in the pc (asus in the past)
i7-920 (4Ghz) <> Titian ferna <> Rampage extreme III<> GTX480 <> 6gb 3x2gb OCZ Gold 1600 <> SSD M225 256gb / segate .11 1.5TB <> X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty <> TK 1000w Toughpower <win7 x64> GreenFrog Computers Warrington
leexgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 09:41   #6
williamshatner99
What's a Dremel?

williamshatner99 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Interesting to see the AMD triple core against the Intel Dual-Core! Never had a problem with MESH myself - if you've got a problem head over to their owners club forums - they'll get you sorted .

Last edited by williamshatner99; 23rd Feb 2008 at 13:10.
williamshatner99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 13:40   #7
roadie
Minimodder

roadie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Manistream market sees that 3 cores >2 cores. Good marketing move by AMD IMO, as Intel can't make a 3 core machine, I believe.

If it is cheap enough then it will sell.
roadie is offline   Reply With Quote