bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 22nd Feb 2008, 13:49   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Supreme Court: Thompson must show cause

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/02...t_show_cause/1

The Florida Supreme Court has ordered that Jack Thompson must show just cause for his abuses to the US legal system.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 14:00   #2
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Proof of senile old people in my home state.
"Florida, Where old people come to die"
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 14:23   #3
cjoyce1980
Supermodder

cjoyce1980 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sniper
Proof of senile old people in my home state.
"Florida, Where old people come to die"
LOL!
cjoyce1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 14:26   #4
naokaji
whatever

naokaji has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
its Thompson, so I can only say one thing, he deserves it.

Quote:
Opportunity is like delivery by DHL, it does not come to you, you have to track it down and chase it
naokaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 14:28   #5
proxess
Hypermodder

proxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for president
I honestly think that... he should start getting some dental care! Either that or keep his mouth shut forever! I mean just look at that picture... all you can see is yellow!
Ubuntu #8076 / Linux #429448
proxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 14:30   #6
UncertainGod
Ultramodder

UncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This could turn out very well, about time.

PSN ID: Sp4rkR4t
UncertainGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 14:46   #7
p3n
Hypermodder

p3n has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Do they have the death penatly in Florida? hohoho

Last edited by p3n; 22nd Feb 2008 at 14:59.
p3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 14:58   #8
Bluephoenix
Spoon? What spoon?

Bluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for president
"well, there's the wood and pitch, he's given us the rope himself, now who has the lighter?"

-anonymous, circa 1850

applies extemely well in this case
Bluephoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 15:04   #9
Arkanrais
Supermodder

Arkanrais has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
one word: booyah!
Arkanrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 15:27   #10
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3n View Post
Do they have the death penatly in Florida? hohoho
why yes we do, although we probably do not use it enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 16:11   #11
wolff000
I am here to steal your secrets.

wolff000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
About damn time. He has made a mockery of the legal system for far to long. I really hope this leads to him being disbarred. This man should never be allowed to practice law in Florida or anywhere else.
The gospel according to Myamoto, Chatper three, verse six..."And it is written that the gaming of man will die, and rest silent for two years. But on the eighty-fifth year of the twentieth century, it shall rise again. And its triumphant return shall be heralded by two great plumbers and thou will know gaming has been born again."
wolff000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 16:16   #12
Tomm
I also ride trials :¬)

Tomm has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm not quite sure what point he's making by pissing off the judges. Surely his work as a lawyer will end there and he'll have no voice? Maybe he wants to make himself a martyr for whatever cause he's championing. Idiot.
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 17:27   #13
pendragon
I pickle they

pendragon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
good riddance, knucklehead
pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 17:34   #14
Rocket733
Austerity - It's the only way

Rocket733 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomm View Post
I'm not quite sure what point he's making by pissing off the judges. Surely his work as a lawyer will end there and he'll have no voice? Maybe he wants to make himself a martyr for whatever cause he's championing. Idiot.
I serious doubt he has much work as a lawyer. I imagine even if he is disbarred he'll use that to some way justify how video games are evil . If only tv stations would stop having them on their shows and newspapers stop publishing his "news" then maybe he'd just go away.
Rocket733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 18:01   #15
sub routine
Archie Gemel

sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.sub routine is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
OMG those eyes.......
sub routine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 18:08   #16
Breach
Modding in Exile

Breach has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Honestly, this audit of his practices should have been looked at years ago. Not ONCE has he ever proven a case in all his years of costing game developers thousands of dollars defending themselves. Sorry Jack, gaming does not = mass murderer training camp. Maybe, just maybe, people should be held personally responsible for their actions?
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 20:04   #17
Icy EyeG
Controlled by Eyebrow Powers™

Icy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitIcy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitIcy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitIcy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitIcy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitIcy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitIcy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitIcy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitIcy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitIcy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitIcy EyeG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub routine
OMG those eyes.......
OMG those teeth.....
Icy EyeG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 20:25   #18
MonkeyNutZ
Crysis Fiend

MonkeyNutZ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OWNED!

Now it's time to sue the supreme court...
inCrysis.com - The largest Crysis fan site on the internets. (We're also #1 on Google for "Crysis")
Project: http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=147127
MonkeyNutZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 21:58   #19
airchie
Mod Master

airchie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That pic is scary.
Reminds me of the evil dude in Roger Rabbit.

Either that or the headless horseman (after he gets his head back) from Sleepy Hollow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwandrer
Being a legitimate customer of the games industry is increasingly like being in a relationship with an abusive spouse.
airchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2008, 22:00   #20
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
LilyPC V.2 - completed!BIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser!"Movie Sign!" - in progressCheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser!BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser!Lumière Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser!NOTalis w/ MNPCTech"Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote