bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 5th Mar 2008, 10:27   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Intel's Atom processors exposed

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/03...ff_its_atoms/1

CeBIT 2008: Intel demonstrates its new Atom and Centrino 2 brands during its press conference.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2008, 13:23   #2
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Seems cool, looking forward to fast yet teenyweeny stuff.

Theres some Italic start tags in there you might wanna remove.
keir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2008, 13:38   #3
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
that is so small.....
Old 5th Mar 2008, 15:40   #4
Cabe
Hypermodder

Cabe has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I cant wait until OQO get thier hands on this processor. To my mind they are the only worthy contenders for the UMPC crown.

"Out the 100 Base-T port, past the Router, off the Bridge, through the Firewall..... Nothing but Net."
Cabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Mar 2008, 16:19   #5
Bluephoenix
Spoon? What spoon?

Bluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for president
Personally, my ideal mobile device is a super-thin 13" laptop that runs full vista ultimate, has a good plate of wireless connections (A/B/G/N/BT/3G/HSDPA,/etc) with mini/micro USB, good battery life, and uses a dock for full size USB, RJ45, VGA/DVI/HDMI, and DVD/Blu-ray drive

now that is something I would buy for business/mobile use, and stick with my desktop for Gaming and High-power applications.

other possible nice options would be a built in external HDD in the dock (in a hot-swap bay preferrably), and maybe tablet functionality.

main reason I would like such a device is that sometimes the OQO2's screen is just too small, and underpowered in some respects (office takes for freaking ever to load)
Bluephoenix is offline   Reply With Quote