bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 6th Mar 2008, 07:33   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Cooler Master shows off some modded Cosmos cases

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/03...odded_cosmos/1

CeBIT 2008: Interesting and quirky Cooler Master's Cosmos cases littered its booth this year - take a look at what we snapped.

Old 6th Mar 2008, 07:49   #2
Brett89
Ultramodder

Brett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run Crysis
I Need That Double Decker Bus Case.

Dell M4600 i7-2860QM, 32GB DDR3, Quadro 1000M, 256GB SSD, 1920x1080
Brett89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2008, 08:21   #3
notatoad
pretty fing wonderful

notatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
mclaren SLR is on the forums here somewhere, right? good to see that finished, it's an awesome case.
Old 6th Mar 2008, 08:29   #4
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Love the case on the bottom left, the cabling is amazing!

And the angle of those graphics cards in the top picture
Old 6th Mar 2008, 08:46   #5
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Damn i realy realy want that news Cos S case. Anyone has more info/pics about the snail meds setup. I am very curious how this wc is routed through the case.

Although the Cosmos 1000 seems also a good modding case. But it has a fragging door
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!

Last edited by [USRF]Obiwan; 6th Mar 2008 at 08:53.
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2008, 08:58   #6
HourBeforeDawn
a.k.a KazeModz

HourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the DremelHourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
the SLR and the case on the bottom left are amazing looking but I want to know more about that case on the bottom left, more pics please.
• DimasTech Test Bench • Black ICE Triple 120 Rad • Dual Bay Res/Pump • DD Fill Port & Res • D-Tek FuZion 2 CPU Block • ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe Mobo • AMD Phenom II 3ghz @ 4ghz • 8gb DDR2-1100 Memory • (2) AMD 6870 XFire • (2) WD Black 640gb Raid 0 • (2) 1.5TB SEAGATE • Blu-Ray/HD DVD Drive • ASUS XONAR DX2 • 30" DOUBLESIGHT LCD • (2) 23" ASUS LCD • ZALMAN 8 FAN CONTROLLER • (4) NOCTUA P12 • (2) NOCTUA P14 • 1000W ZALMAN PSU • WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 •
HourBeforeDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2008, 09:15   #7
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
It seems like the memorychips of the Videocards are watercooled individually!
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2008, 11:58   #8
Supra55
Banned

Supra55 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The green dragon and the Nvidia painted cases are just amazing looking, but I will say it's better to know that projects that are here made it through as well, damn fine work boys keep it up =D
Supra55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2008, 12:54   #9
rjkoneill
Supermodder

rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
red bus cheesecake
Old 6th Mar 2008, 15:02   #10
HandMadeAndroid
That's handy.

HandMadeAndroid has yet to learn the way of the DremelHandMadeAndroid has yet to learn the way of the DremelHandMadeAndroid has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The water cooled case is nice!!
i7 3770k, Asus P8Z77-I , 16gb Patriot 1866 ddr3,EVGA 670FTW, Bitfenix Prodigy,crucial M4 128ssd,western digital black 2tb storage, wacom intuos/ i7 sandy bridge kobalt 17" laptop,120ssd, 8gb crucial ram, 500gb7200 WD storage drive, nvidia 555m 3gb/64gb iPad 2
HandMadeAndroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2008, 15:15   #11
speedfreek
Ultramodder

speedfreek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

I'm glad someone finally figured out how to cool down the HD cooker.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2008, 16:33   #12
Koradhil
Supermodder

Koradhil has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandMadeAndroid View Post
The water cooled case is nice!!
They are all watercooled, as far as I remember

My Protoss is there too
Koradhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2008, 17:43   #13
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koradhil View Post
They are all watercooled, as far as I remember

My Protoss is there too

Ahhhh PROTOSS. Now it makes sense, rather than just labelled as "Star Craft 2".

Glad to see it on our forums too
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2008, 18:37   #14
Koradhil
Supermodder

Koradhil has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi View Post
Ahhhh PROTOSS. Now it makes sense, rather than just labelled as "Star Craft 2".

Glad to see it on our forums too
Yes, Cooler Master didn't ask me what to put on the card, I guess they just figured it's Starcraft2 as that's part of the main title of my project log, but Protoss would've been more appropriate. It doesn't really matter anyway.
Oh and for some reason Scan Computers put a Cosmos next to mine which wasn't modded at all (just some ledfans and a factory made window). It looks ugly and it takes up space which was meant to be for my mod. When I visited CeBIT on wednesday I noticed that Scan had cases on many other stands as well, just some stock machines with an ugly Scan sticker on it.