bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 7th Mar 2008, 07:49   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Silverstone FT01: Liked the TJ07, you値l love this

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/03...ll_love_this/1

CeBIT 2008: The FT01 is curvy like its bigger brother, but cheaper and smaller.

CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2008, 09:18   #2
Naberius
Multimodder

Naberius has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I do love the TJ07, however i can't say the same for this, it looks too cramped on the inside, looks a mess. The outside looks decent enough though.
Naberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2008, 09:55   #3
tomshawn
Minimodder

tomshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this is one beautiful case. I was looking for it a long time on net... dounf here
thanks for link!
tomshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2008, 10:10   #4
naokaji
whatever

naokaji has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naberius View Post
I do love the TJ07, however i can't say the same for this, it looks too cramped on the inside, looks a mess. The outside looks decent enough though.
Big Towers cheesecake... no such problems with them.

Quote:
Opportunity is like delivery by DHL, it does not come to you, you have to track it down and chase it
naokaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2008, 11:33   #5
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
That might well be the first case with extra large fans that I could even think getting. It's simple and sleek and the huge fans aren't of those turbine models that belong to toys designed for 6 year old kids.

On Silentprcreview there were already people being worried about the HDD cooling and noise as the HDD-cage seems to be very restrictive and sti right next to the front fan, but from different angle it seemed like there was enough space in between the disks for air to travel freely.
Old 7th Mar 2008, 12:04   #6
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If this isn't too expensive, I might try and get this. I like the look and it will be so much better than what I have currently. Due to space restrictions I have to have 3 hard drives on top of each other with an 80mm fan wedged in front of them!
Old 7th Mar 2008, 15:10   #7
Redbeaver
The Other Red Meat

Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
oooooooh me loveeeeeee!!!
ASUS Z97i-Plus - 4670K - 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA 660Ti - Crucial MX100 256GB - Corsair 250D [Modded]
www.pecelayam.com
Redbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2008, 17:23   #8
IanW
Grumpy Old Git

IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
The PSU sits at the button and vents in front underneath.
Typo methinks?
IanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2008, 19:35   #9
lamboman
I *am* a Dremel

lamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanW
Quote:
The PSU sits at the button and vents in front underneath.
Typo methinks?
lol

Anyway, ugly case IMO. Not as nice as the TJ07. The CM690 or Lian Li cases are better choices.
lamboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2008, 22:14   #10
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
Costing around 50-150 € more they'd better be good choices..
Old 9th Mar 2008, 21:24   #11
chaosbringer
What's a Dremel?

chaosbringer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It shall be mine!
chaosbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2008, 21:50   #12
The_Beast
I like wood ಠ_ಠ

The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The_Beast - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I like it

looks just fine to me
- i7 3770k - MSI Z77A-GD65 - EVGA GTX 570 - 8Gb G.Skill Sniper (1.25v) - Fractal R3 Black - Corsair H50 - Corsair 750HX - Samsung 830 128Gb SSD - 6 Samsung F4EG 2TB - 2 WD Black 1TB - 2 WD Black 750GB - Dell UltraSharp U2410 - WASD V1 Custom - IBM Model M SSK - KBC Poker (Ergo-Clears) - Logitech Mx518 & G500 - Audio Technica AD700 - Logitech Z4 - Windows 7 Pro -
The_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2008, 22:26   #13
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
I like it. Not too shabby. But I'd, of course, prefer the TJ07.
LilyPC - in progress BIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser! "Movie Sign!" - in progress CheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser! BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser! Lumi鑽e Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser! NOTalis w/ MNPCTech "Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2008, 11:25   #14
rjkoneill
Supermodder

rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rjkoneill is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
will wait for the bittech review
Old 26th Aug 2008, 07:27   #15
tonschk
Multimodder

tonschk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote .......It features two huge 15cm fans with a very low RPM in the front and the top of the case, as well as a 120mm in the rear. The PSU sits at the button and vents in front underneath. Seven hard drive bays are all separately loaded by plastic holders and include vibration dampening and the option of quick release.

Have two mistakes , the top and front fans are 180mm , not 150mm ,and the back fan is 140mm ,not 120mm

I like very much this case , only need to change the orientation of the HDD rack , to face the front-back instead leftside-rightside, to become similar to the Cosmos S or the Coolermaster Stacker
On 9/11 The World Trade Center Controlled Demolitions WAS AN INSIDE JOB ,Organised Orchestrated and Executed by The george bush regime officials, Video of Controlled Demolition Explosives which were planted inside the world trade centre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWB7Cp-bK8
tonschk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Aug 2008, 07:35   #16
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonschk View Post
Quote .......It features two huge 15cm fans with a very low RPM in the front and the top of the case, as well as a 120mm in the rear. The PSU sits at the button and vents in front underneath. Seven hard drive bays are all separately loaded by plastic holders and include vibration dampening and the option of quick release.

Have two mistakes , the top and front fans are 180mm , not 150mm ,and the back fan is 140mm ,not 120mm

I like very much this case , only need to change the orientation of the HDD rack , to face the front-back instead leftside-rightside, to become similar to the Cosmos S or the Coolermaster Stacker
This was a pre-production model we reported on at CeBit so the fans have probably changed like you say. I've no idea if the rack has changed yet, I've not seen it recently.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote