bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 11th Mar 2008, 12:56   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Sega: Dreamcast.com is a phishing scam

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/03...hishing_scam/1

Sega has warned Dreamcast fans that the Dreamcast.com site is no longer owned by them and is being used illegally.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2008, 13:30   #2
TreeDude
Supermodder

TreeDude has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Saw this on digg last night. Very sad. I loved my Dreamcast.
TreeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2008, 14:45   #3
proxess
Hypermodder

proxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for president
Dreamcast was too ahead for its time... a shame really.
Ubuntu #8076 / Linux #429448
proxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2008, 15:13   #4
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by proxess View Post
Dreamcast was too ahead for its time... a shame really.
i agree with you neighbour.....
Old 11th Mar 2008, 15:49   #5
1ad7
Supermodder

1ad7 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
there gonna steal all the dreamcast from there homes and sell them for millions a piece! they have been playing too many rpgs.... or they are gonna sell the addresses... idk which is more likely
1ad7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2008, 16:57   #6
BlackMage23
RPG Loving Freak

BlackMage23 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dreamcast was great, and still looks better then the PS2.
Mine still sits in the front room, and does get used sometimes.
Old 12th Mar 2008, 00:52   #7
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
Baww, I was hoping for something good to happen. Phishing scam? What can they do with my S/N?
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2008, 01:30   #8
spazmochad
Supermodder

spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.spazmochad is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I enjoyed samba de amigo more than guitar hero
spazmochad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2008, 05:37   #9
BurningFeetMan
Multimodder

BurningFeetMan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I just sold my DC and put the money towards a Wii. ^_^
BurningFeetMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2008, 18:59   #10
DLoney
Multimodder

DLoney has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
how can sega, or any company for that matter, let a $10 a year domain expire...
just sayin'
DLoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2008, 19:27   #11
leexgx
CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

leexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleexgx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dreamcast.com redirects to http://www.dimenoc.com/antiphish/?suspended.page/ (www.dreamcast.com comes up page can not be found page)

was doing an jap page before
i7-920 (4Ghz) <> Titian ferna <> Rampage extreme III<> GTX480 <> 6gb 3x2gb OCZ Gold 1600 <> SSD M225 256gb / segate .11 1.5TB <> X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty <> TK 1000w Toughpower <win7 x64> GreenFrog Computers Warrington
leexgx is offline   Reply With Quote