bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

View Poll Results: Who should win Mod of the Month March 2008?
Neophyte by Dark~3nergy 34 21.94%
Big Thing by skullen 9 5.81%
NBnO by nismo299 9 5.81%
Rogue by craigbru 58 37.42%
Steampunk Mouse by Filimon 45 29.03%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31st Mar 2008, 06:07   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Mod of the Month - March 2008

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2008...m_march_2008/1

Shamrocks, leprechauns, and Easter bunnies...oh my! March may be a pretty holiday-filled month, but that doesn't stop our crazy modders from taking time away from family life in order to do some dremel dentistry. This month, we're giving five mods a chance to win March's Mod of the Month.

Old 31st Mar 2008, 06:08   #2
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
poll

poll added
Old 31st Mar 2008, 06:42   #3
Tyinsar
6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.Tyinsar is definitely a rep cheat.
Some nice mods there. I've been busy so I missed few but I'll always check out anything by Filimon so he gets my vote.

Actually I got the impression that Filimon speaks some English but not a fluent level.
Old 31st Mar 2008, 07:24   #4
CrixD
Teh LoLlandic fool :o

CrixD has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Neophyte by Dark~3nergy gets my vote, due the generally idea is so wicked and beautiful, that I am drooling.
CrixD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 07:39   #5
dmak
Minimodder

dmak has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
gotta vote for the rogue, I love that thing
dmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 08:03   #6
Xtrafresh
It never hurts to help

Xtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run Crysis
gotta vote for rogue. It's the one that stands out from the pack most in terms of general idea. The production value is an added bonus
Old 31st Mar 2008, 08:36   #7
phinix
Say it! Who's your dremel?!

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
My vote goes to my man - Craig - best modder here!

I hope you will win Craig!
star citizen :::
ARBITER: Origin Jumpworks 325A LTI
phinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 08:37   #8
DaLoonie
Minimodder

DaLoonie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Steampunk cheesecake!

Now we just need to get a whole pc in that theme.
Old 31st Mar 2008, 09:03   #9
jokkos
too busy to mod *sigh*

jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
my vote this month goes to Rogue. I love that case.
Old 31st Mar 2008, 09:30   #10
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My vote goes to craigbru, I've been following his stuff for a long time as we're both Sudhian/SFFTech forums members. His work is impeccable, creative and aesthetically pleasing.

The amount of time and effort is nothing compared to the passion and dedication that shows from the quality of his work.

Good luck to you Craig, and my best wishes to everyone else that have been selected!
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Jack_Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 10:01   #11
Nix
Multimodder

Nix has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My friend from SFFTech mr CraigBru but i do like Dark-energy, just i have a soft spot for SFF.
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 11:07   #12
airpress
Multimodder

airpress has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I choosed for Neophyte!!
Excellent mod!
airpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 12:12   #13
badje
boni

badje has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It was hard to decide but Rogue gets my vote, amazing how he can put so many in such a small case.
The other ones are also good.
badje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 12:48   #14
Colossous
Hypermodder

Colossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run Crysis
That Mouse looks great but Noephyte gets my vote in the end
Colossous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 13:03   #15
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
Surely hotton's M-CUBE2 should be on this list?!

As I still don't see it on the list, I guess I'll have to vote Rogue. It's pretty much what I understand word "modding" means. I've reviewed one of those Rogue cases and I know it's not the easiest to work with, and he puts in a full sized ATX-board, loads of fan, screen, TEC cooling and an extra power supply? Woot.

Steampunk mouse and the first one just don't match my taste as either a mod or a end result, the NBnO would be second on the list and the big thing is just too big and too.. thing. Ofc just my two cents, but Rogue quite simply is the one with most "modding" going on.
Old 31st Mar 2008, 13:57   #16
skullen
Supermodder

skullen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
There are some awesome mods this month,good luck to all
skullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 14:06   #17
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
Congrats to all the nominees! All good mods, but I really harmonize with Rogue's style. It takes balls to pack all that into a small box, and he's pulling it off quite well. Craigbru gets my vote!
LilyPC V.2 - completed!BIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser!"Movie Sign!" - in progressCheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser!BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser!Lumière Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser!NOTalis w/ MNPCTech"Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 14:30   #18
cjmUK
Old git.

cjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run CrysiscjmUK can run Crysis
Not sure how good it would be to actually use, but that mouse has character and detail.

+1 Steampunk.
Old 31st Mar 2008, 14:59   #19
500mph
The Right man in the Wrong place

500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Rouge gets my vote.
Steampunk Mouse is great too, as well as the other mods.

500mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Mar 2008, 15:07   #20
theAlien
I know what a Dremel is....

theAlien has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
tough decission ......... would love to vote for 2 mods , but
it's "Rogue" by craigbru for me ...... awesome amount of
hardware in a case that size .......

Alan
theAlien is offline   Reply With Quote