bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 3rd Apr 2008, 07:44   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Yorkfield still has availability problems

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/04...ity_problems/1

IDF SPRING 08: Intel's 45nm Yorkfield desktop processors are still not as widely available as they should be. We have some answers... kinda.

Old 3rd Apr 2008, 08:40   #2
r4tch3t
hmmmm....

r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Still a bit pricey for me, but I can see why they are selling so well. Any ETA for the reviews of these chips?
Old 3rd Apr 2008, 11:03   #3
reflux
Multimodder

reflux has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The multipliers are so low, overclocking is going to be rather dull. I think I'm just going to stick with my Q6600.
reflux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2008, 11:05   #4
Hamish
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hamish has yet to learn the way of the DremelHamish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
yea no ****, been waiting for Q9450's to become available since january
at this rate im half tempted to just wait for nehalem
Hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2008, 13:37   #5
ChEsTeH
Multimodder

ChEsTeH has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Had my Q9450 Yesterday built a totally new system Very impressed at the speeds I have been experiencing.
ChEsTeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Apr 2008, 13:48   #6
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflux View Post
The multipliers are so low, overclocking is going to be rather dull. I think I'm just going to stick with my Q6600.
save.

but for a difference reason: i cannot afford Q9450 need to save up on 9900GTX
Old 8th Apr 2008, 13:21   #7
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuyanxu
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflux View Post
save.

but for a difference reason: i cannot afford Q9450 need to save up on 9900GTX
Yeah for all the games that wont come to the PC.
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Apr 2008, 15:11   #8
Aterius Gmork
/r/pcmasterrace

Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
at this rate im half tempted to just wait for nehalem
Which won't be available either?
Old 8th Apr 2008, 18:01   #9
Hamish
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hamish has yet to learn the way of the DremelHamish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aterius Gmork View Post
Which won't be available either?
indeed, managed to pickup a q9450 from tekheads yesterday though
Hamish is offline   Reply With Quote