bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 7th Apr 2008, 13:31   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
One million signatures to shut up Uwe Boll

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/04..._up_uwe_boll/1

Speaking about how many petition signatures it would take to stop him directing, Uwe Boll said one million would be enough.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 13:33   #2
Daniel114
Supermodder

Daniel114 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
where do I sign?
Daniel114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 13:33   #3
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
How many would it take to shut Mark Rein up?
Old 7th Apr 2008, 13:43   #4
Flibblebot
Smile with me

Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.
How many active users on bit?

Put me down for both
Old 7th Apr 2008, 13:47   #5
Arkanrais
Supermodder

Arkanrais has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I just signed. The petition is just over 36,000 now
Arkanrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:00   #6
Jordan Wise
Baby called to see the boss...

Jordan Wise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenco_uk
How many would it take to shut Mark Rein up?
find an answer to that and i'll go door to door obtaining as many signatures as i can

Steam ID:jordanwise
Jordan Wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:04   #7
Herbicide
Lurktacular

Herbicide has yet to learn the way of the DremelHerbicide has yet to learn the way of the DremelHerbicide has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
36,740 at last count.
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:07   #8
notatoad
pretty fing wonderful

notatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
that's pretty good. when this first hit the blogs yesterday morning, it was still at 18000. we've doubled it in one day. a million by the end of the week?
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:07   #9
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
signed

Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:11   #10
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
37000+

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:16   #11
p3n
Hypermodder

p3n has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
insert number here
p3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:17   #12
oddball walking
...!

oddball walking has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
37213 as of now!

btw does anybody like any of his 'stuff'.
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:20   #13
kenco_uk

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Give it about another 67-68 days at its current pace and it should reach 1 million.

I haff no luv for Uwe.
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:25   #14
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
And now it is: 37603 with my vote

btw. one million is a lot, if it gets to 100.000 it is already much. But 10 times that seems like impossible.
but its about 1 1/2 vote per second now. I think it is slash dotted. It is going very fast. If you read this it would be over 38.000.
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!

Last edited by [USRF]Obiwan; 7th Apr 2008 at 14:30.
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:38   #15
Neoki
Hypermodder

Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Now
My Main Rig:|AMD 64 FX60 @ Stock|DFI LanParty SLI-DR | PC Power & Cooling 510 SLI EXTREME |2 GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer | 8800GTS | X-Fi Titanium Fatality®™ | Logitech® Z-5500 5.1|Hitachi 250GB x 3, 400GB, 160Gb, 120GB, SATA|Pioneer DVD-Rewriter Drive Black x 2 |
Neoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 14:39   #16
kenco_uk

I revise my quote, I reckon 7-8 days now!
Old 7th Apr 2008, 15:17   #17
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
hmmm.... some of his films look like fun.... look at the postal trailer.
Old 7th Apr 2008, 15:23   #18
UncertainGod
Ultramodder

UncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If this makes it into more mainstream news in the Uk it will hit a million over night.

PSN ID: Sp4rkR4t
UncertainGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 15:31   #19
Redbeaver
The Other Red Meat

Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
im not signing coz personally i enjoy his movie. to laugh at. throw a couple o'beer, some good buddies to laugh with u, ur golden.
ASUS Z97i-Plus - 4670K - 8GB DDR3 - Zotac GTX 970 - Crucial MX100 256GB - Corsair 250D [Modded]
www.pecelayam.com
Redbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2008, 16:09   #20
identikit
Ultramodder

identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.identikit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Up to 42701 now.
Lemonade Magazine | Folding @ Home | CPC & Bit-tech folding stats (team #35947)
identikit is offline   Reply With Quote