bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 17th Apr 2008, 10:17   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Penumbra: Requiem announced

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/04...em_announced/1

Penumbra: Requiem, an expansion to the Penumbra series from Frictional Games has just been announced.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Apr 2008, 11:21   #2
thEcat
Multimodder

thEcat has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great news

After many recommendations from this site and forum I recently gave both Overture and Black Plague a try, finishing the latter less than a week ago. Some excellent writing in both games, atmosphere, graphics excel at conveying tension and anxiety. Both very good games.

At the moment I'm hooked on the beauty, style and imagination of The Longest Journey series but I'll certainly be taking a look at Requiem in the very near future.
thEcat is offline   Reply With Quote