1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Qmotions brings wireless skateboards to 360

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 2 May 2008.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

FIRST!!!
    and that wireless skateboard will suck probs..things like that always do.
    there was one for the PS2....i didnt know one person who got it...

3. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

Are you happy that you are the FIRST!!! to post a comment? I hope you are... Well done you... Would you like a cookie... Have a pat on the back... Pat... Pat... Pat...

Anyway, that thing looks a bit wonky... If they decide to announce a new SXX alongside it though I'm game :D

4. Darkedge

Darkedge Minimodder

5. Orlix

Orlix What's a Dremel?

you are right... it is not a wii fit balance board rip off.. it is a PS2 skate...thing rip off. Again Nintendo took an idea and made it for the masses. If you look at how this controler works, you actually have to know how to skate... and probably have a skateoard. So, why buy it then? For winter?

I do not know how to skateboard and would never buy this as i see myself falling often until mastered it. The Wii fit, well, does not require that much skill so more people will be able to use it. Again, the point of the wii.

6. MrMonroe

MrMonroe What's a Dremel?

What's the betting on how long it takes for someone to file suit against them after they break their ass falling off the thing? $5 to get into the pot, and whoever is closest without going over takes all. My money's on the 20th of August.

7. johnmustrule

johnmustrule What's a Dremel?

The wii fit board has so many more purposes than this thing, they probably should of simply cloned that!

8. DannyDirect

DannyDirect What's a Dremel?

Put it this way (it isn't a rip off) but if it was, how the hell are they gonna make a board with a controller unique, i mean, its a long piece of material with a controller and internal electronics. What you expect, a hover board? Having said that, I'll stick to my super duper water cooler PC, have a nice day.

9. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

they could have easily made it hover with a few magnets, so yeah i expect that ;)

10. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Exactly, but all nintendo fanboys like to think everything nintendo makes is new and a first and that everyone else is copying them. :)

11. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

Looks cool but is it going to work the way you want it too :confused:

12. Neji

Neji What's a Dremel?

Blatant rip-off! Nintendo invented it first!

Seriously though, can't deny the timing is...interesting.

13. mikemeadeuk

mikemeadeuk What's a Dremel?

Well to be honest it is rather unique in the fact that its a skateboard/surfboard/snowboard lookalike but it does do exactly the same thing as the wii board, looking at the wii board though http://www.icoste.com/575_Console-Accessories/Njoy-G-Board-Balance-Board.htm its pretty simple looking and doesnt make you feel like an actual board, just looks like bathroom scales. However the qmotion skateboard is far more attractive and realistic. Id go for the qmotion any day of the week and would feel a lot more special on that than the bathroom scales!

Tags: Add Tags