bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Photography, Art & Design

Old 2nd May 2008, 23:33   #1
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
POTM Sponsored by OCZ Technology: May 08 Theme

This months theme chosen by the winner WiK1d is "New Beginnings"

Full results will be in a new story soon.

Last edited by Bindibadgi; 9th Apr 2014 at 02:07.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2008, 23:48   #2
OleJ
Me!

OleJ has yet to learn the way of the DremelOleJ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congratulations WiK1d! What a PoTM debut!
A great shot of a beautiful scene with good PP
Now you have us all holding our breath for what you'll come up with next

Interesting theme. Very open to diversity. I like!
Old 4th May 2008, 20:31   #3
WiK1d
Multimodder

WiK1d has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks OleJ, you deserve 10/10 for creativity though!

I also thought about the massive range that this theme has, and then I realized that I shot myself in the foot :P I have absolutely no idea what to go shoot

//I think you guys forgot to remove the old photos out of the POTM site, they are still under the Current Gallery
www.bertusras.com
WiK1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2008, 21:20   #4
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The new theme is a pretty difficult one. It have a lot of potential but it's hard to find something that will stand out.

I do have some ideas, though.
Old 17th May 2008, 16:43   #5
OleJ
Me!

OleJ has yet to learn the way of the DremelOleJ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Go go go people! It's the 17th already
Old 21st May 2008, 22:52   #6
Hugo
Ultramodder

Hugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quick, someone post pictures of bit-tech's new office
Old 24th May 2008, 12:49   #7
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
One more day people - I'll be closing it tomorrow and opening voting.
Old 27th May 2008, 14:59   #8
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entries are now closed and voting is now open!

Good luck everyone!
Old 27th May 2008, 18:37   #9
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Who is "digitallyangelic" ?
Old 27th May 2008, 19:10   #10
OleJ
Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodasarmpit View Post
Who is "digitallyangelic" ?
No idea but I PM'ed him to let him know he needed to create a thread for his picture. Dunno if he sees it...
Old 27th May 2008, 23:26   #11
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Awesome pics again this month. Must kick myself into gear and get using my camera again soon.
Old 1st Jun 2008, 12:39   #12
WiK1d
Multimodder

WiK1d has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
When does voting close?
www.bertusras.com
WiK1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jun 2008, 14:34   #13
OleJ
Me!

it should close today.
Old 1st Jun 2008, 21:44   #14
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bindi is in Taiwan at the moment. What time does the voting usually close? I have permissions to close it so I can do it.

I'll email him tonight to see about when we can announce the winner.
Old 1st Jun 2008, 22:35   #15
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
What time does the voting usually close?
About 2 days ago but I think voting started late this month anyway.
Old 1st Jun 2008, 23:11   #16
OleJ
Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodasarmpit View Post
About 2 days ago but I think voting started late this month anyway.
Ahh yes you're quite right
"voting begins on the 26th of each month at 1AM BST (midnight GMT) and finishes on the 29th at 1AM BST."
Old 2nd Jun 2008, 01:29   #17
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Yea sorry all I've just not got time - I will try and look up the winner later and announce a new theme but the news post will have to wait until next week once I'm back in the country.
Old 5th Jun 2008, 17:22   #18
supermonkey
Deal with it

supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I understand you guys are probably busy with world travels and all, but has there been any progress in counting the votes and determining the winner? Also, are we aiming for a short contest for June, or should we take a month off and pick it up again in July?

-monkey
But of bliss and of glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderful, while still they endure for eyes to see, are their own record, and only when they are in peril or broken for ever do they pass into song.
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion
supermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2008, 14:24   #19
OleJ
Me!

My vote is on a short June comp as it would be a shame skipping a month with all this nice weather here in northern Europe right now skipping a month is a lot better in the winter when we have no light
Old 6th Jun 2008, 16:14   #20
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'm also for a short June. It's not THAT much shorter anyway.

Tags
potm