bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 6th May 2008, 08:53   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Cubit: the open source Surface

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/05...urce-surface/1

New York art and technology centre Eyebeam has unveiled an open-source project that enables people to build their own multi-touch table-top interfaces similar to Microsoft's Surface.

Old 6th May 2008, 09:02   #2
proxess
Hypermodder

proxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for president
pretty awesome! DXR, add this project to the list!
Ubuntu #8076 / Linux #429448
proxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 09:46   #3
M4RTIN
Ultramodder

M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!M4RTIN - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
there was a surface style thing on the gadget show last night, cant remember the name. may well have been this, didn't have a price though
M4RTIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 11:19   #4
chrisuk
Modder

chrisuk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
of course, this is nothing new - homebrew multitouch has been around for a while, just because someones given it a fancy name and pretty pictures doesn't mean its new nor revolutionary.
chrisuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 11:52   #5
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by proxess View Post
pretty awesome! DXR, add this project to the list!
this was what i was talking about the other day.....
Old 6th May 2008, 15:12   #6
Anakha
Supermodder

Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Anakha is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Here's hoping someone builds a central library/API so MultiTouch apps and Multitouch hardware works no matter who has made it. Otherwise we're going to end up in an A3D/EAX or 3DFX/PowerVR problem (Before D3D came out and unified the 3D APIs)
Old 6th May 2008, 15:26   #7
Faulk_Wulf
Internet Addict

Faulk_Wulf has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sign me up. If this works with ANY projector, my tech-lab at college sells off their half-dead projectors for $25 or less.
Faulk_Wulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Sep 2008, 21:40   #8
cakirhal
What's a Dremel?

cakirhal has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hi, I want to produce a thing like Cubit for my thesis application. Anybody knows Can I do that in 3 mounths or is it really simple to do that?
thanks
cakirhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2011, 14:51   #9
gandhiankit2207
What's a Dremel?

gandhiankit2207 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Surface Table with Linux

Hello everyone...

Any one can give me some suggestion regarding surface table details.
me and my want to start a new business with technology.
but i want to use linux for their operating system.

so, please give me suggestion regarding this field.
gandhiankit2207 is offline   Reply With Quote