bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 2nd Feb 2016, 04:33   #1
Yeoo
Supermodder

Yeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Help me think of a company name

Hi Guys,

So I have for the last few years been working in the window / glass / glazing trade after giving up the world of sales.

I have worked as a UPVC installer doing windows, doors, conservatories etc. Then for another company who did double glazing repairs so replacement glass, hinges etc as well as mirror installations, custom shower screens and glass splash backs in kitchens.

I have been back at the original UPVC company helping out but its gone quiet and have desires to go it alone. Ideally I am leaning towards the repairs and bathroom/kitchen work but wont be turning down UPVC but it wont be my focus.

Now I have everything I need but a trading name...

...anyone got any good ideas? beer for the person who comes up with the chosen one and rep for anyone who makes me giggle.

Cheers,

Stew

My First custom build......Next Build: i5 2500k
Yeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 06:12   #2
creative
500rwhp

creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.creative is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Smashing....
Fractal Design XL R2 Case * MSI Z97-G45-GAMING LGA1150 * Coolmaster Nepton 280L * Coolermaster V1000 psu * 2 x Asus GF GTX660 DirectCU II OC Edition in SLI * Intel Core i5 4670K LGA1150 CPU 3.4Ghz 6Mb Cache Haswell * Corsair 8GB DDR3 2133MHz Vengeance Pro Red * Samsung 850 Evo mSATA * OCZ 128G Vector Series SSD * Seagate 4tb HDD * 3Tb WD Green * 500gb Seagate Hybrid Drive * 2 x 500gb drives various makes
creative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 06:38   #3
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Unclear on the concept?
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 06:53   #4
Yeoo
Supermodder

Yeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the DremelYeoo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthippo View Post
Unclear on the concept?
Glass + Glazing.. but not really fitting new frames, more repairs and replacement of glass / double glazed units.

Plus supply and install of other glass products like custom shower screens, back painted glass for kitchen splashbacks, cur glass for table tops and mirrors and more

My First custom build......Next Build: i5 2500k
Yeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 07:26   #5
VipersGratitude
I *am* a Dremel

VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.VipersGratitude is definitely a rep cheat.
DAT Glass
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 07:37   #6
play_boy_2000
Ultramodder

play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthippo View Post
Unclear on the concept?
Sounds like the start of a cheesy sales pitch line on a late night infomercial.

Unclear on the concept? let < > help clear things up with crystal clear < > brand windows. Call < > to book a free* consultation today!

*20 tight-arse fee applies if you choose our competitor
Asus P8P67
Patriot Wildfire 120GB SSD + 1TB x6 (4.54TB formatted) Raid5 on RocketRaid 2680
play_boy_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 08:03   #7
Ferino
Supermodder

Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.Ferino is definitely a rep cheat.
star glazer
Ferino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 09:08   #8
CrapBag
I Mod, Therefore I Own

CrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming SaiyanCrapBag is a Super Spamming Saiyan
If you were working in Spain amongst ex pats Glassy Ass might get a few giggles (gracias)
CrapBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 09:23   #9
aramil
One does not simply upgrade Windows

aramil is definitely a rep cheat.aramil is definitely a rep cheat.aramil is definitely a rep cheat.aramil is definitely a rep cheat.aramil is definitely a rep cheat.aramil is definitely a rep cheat.aramil is definitely a rep cheat.aramil is definitely a rep cheat.aramil is definitely a rep cheat.aramil is definitely a rep cheat.aramil is definitely a rep cheat.
A touch of glass.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
System: Intel i5 3570K delidded CLU @ 4.6Ghz | Asus Stabertooth Z77 (2003) |Palit GeForce GTX 980 Super Jetstream 4Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb | Samsung 1Tb F2 | WD 1Tb | Corsair 750TX v2 | 16Gb (4x4) Corsair Vengence | Corsair K90 Keyboard | XSPC-Raystorm-750-RS2400 (2 X Akasa viper) | Zalman MS800 | AOC 27" 2560x1440 / LE46C750 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Audio: Linn Classik & Keilidh Speakers | Linx10 Tablet ED: CMDR Aramil Lorrathain
aramil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 09:36   #10
Greentrident
Supermodder

Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Feel the Pane?
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 10:21   #11
Goatee
Multimodder

Goatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming SaiyanGoatee is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Crack Glazers
Goatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 10:29   #12
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
the clear choice
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 10:32   #13
thom804
Hypermodder

thom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Glazed Expressions
Glaze of Spades
Glazing Saddles
The Glaze Runner
No Pane No Gain
Pleasure for Panes
Glazed and Confused

There's more to come, but my boss is looking at me, panetedly!
Asus P67 Sabertooth // Intel 2500k @4.6ghz // 16gb Corsair Vengeance @1866MHz // Sapphire Fury X 4GB // 500gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD // 2 x 1TB Samsung F3 HDD // Gelid Tranquillo // Corsair HX 750w PSU // Silverstone FT02B-W
Steam: Thomolithic
Battle.net: Monolithic#2321
thom804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 10:42   #14
Mister_Tad
Modaretor

Mister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming Saiyan
50 Panes of Glaze?
Mister_Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 11:13   #15
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
You could go with something like Pane Relief.
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 14:27   #16
Greentrident
Supermodder

Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Greentrident is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thom804 View Post
Glazed Expressions
Glaze of Spades
Glazing Saddles
The Glaze Runner
No Pane No Gain
Pleasure for Panes
Glazed and Confused

There's more to come, but my boss is looking at me, panetedly!
Glaze of Blory?
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 17:15   #17
Pookie
RIP Teelzebub

Pookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
glazed over
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 18:00   #18
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
jesus christ pookie, i had to do a double take then when i saw teelze's avatar
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 18:02   #19
Pookie
RIP Teelzebub

Pookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
jesus christ pookie, i had to do a double take then when i saw teelze's avatar
Ha Ha, I think Tel would have found that quite funny
Old 2nd Feb 2016, 18:22   #20
Porkins' Wingman
Can't touch this

Porkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Glaze up a doobie
"Porkins' Wingman's post is just about the most thoughtful, inciteful post I have ever read on a public forum anywhere. It has made me think....which is no mean feat in itself." - Provoking thought since 8th March 2014
Porkins' Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode