bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old Today, 00:07   #1
CrapBag
I Mod, Therefore I Own

CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Setting rat traps hurts

Tried to set a rat trap 3 times to night and each time the damn thing went off catching my fingers.

Feels like they are bruised ( they didn't catch me fully as I'd expect I'd have broken fingers by now).

......ing rats.
CrapBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:13   #2
sniperdude
Supermodder

sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.
Where do you have rats?
Old Today, 00:15   #3
CrapBag
I Mod, Therefore I Own

CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrapBag is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
We have chickens and guinea pigs so it kinda attracts vermin.
Old Today, 00:17   #4
sniperdude
Supermodder

sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.
so outside?

then you're not meant to use traps. you're more likely to kill birds, cats or other animals.

buy some bait stations.
Old Today, 00:19   #5
CrapBag
I Mod, Therefore I Own

We have bait stations and they aren't taking the bait.

I'm putting down the traps at night when the chickens are shut away and the dog has been out for it's last toilet stop.
Old Today, 00:45   #6
sniperdude
Supermodder

They wont take the bait if their is other stuff near to eat.

Don't say I didn't warn you when you get up in the morning and next doors cat gets trapped.

a cat will for sure investigate any food left round.

You should get a trap that don't kill the rat then drowned it lol seems harsh dont it.
Old Today, 01:53   #7
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
Try a different kind of trap:

skip to 1:20

Very cheap and simple to make, humane ( if you want them to be... ), and won't injure or poison other animals.

View Mode