bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 7th Aug 2014, 00:43   #1
Alekoy
Ostekake!

Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You know you are in (insert your country) when:

Well, the title makes anything I write here a bit redundant...

I'll start off with a couple, and you keep the ball rolling, keep it fun but at the same time factual.

You know you are in Norway when the hardest thin a unemployed person has to do is decide if he/she wants the Iphone 5 or the new samsung model..

You know you are in Norway when you have pay $20 (USD) for a pint of beer at a restaurant.
Alekoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2014, 06:52   #2
AlphaAngel
Hypermodder

AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.AlphaAngel is definitely a rep cheat.
You know your in Brazil when import tax is about 110% (1st in the world, 2nd is about 37%) - never complain about tax in the UK, you have no idea.
Old 7th Aug 2014, 07:15   #3
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nealieboyee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
You know you are in Zambia when a cop pulls you over, checks your vehicle registration card and says you must change it because it says the car is yellow, when in fact "Your car is yellow with a white roof, so you must change it to say multicoloured".

Yes, multicoloured would be better because its so accurate.
Old 7th Aug 2014, 08:42   #4
Kronos
As simple as that,well I never

Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.Kronos is definitely a rep cheat.
You know you are on Scotland when you want to buy a Mars bar you have to go to a fish and chip shop.
Old 7th Aug 2014, 17:09   #5
lp rob1
PAM says no...

lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.lp rob1 is definitely a rep cheat.
You know you're NOT in Britain when everything is on time...
Old 7th Aug 2014, 17:43   #6
RedFlames
Bringer of Meh

RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.
You know when you're in britain when you overhear a bunch of immigrants complaining about all the immigrants in Britain...

True story - South African neighbour went off on one at French neighbour for employing Eastern European builders...

RedFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2014, 17:04   #7
seapanda
moobs r us

seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!seapanda - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
You know when you're in britain when you overhear a bunch of immigrants complaining about all the immigrants in Britain...
Cut & paste for the yanks lol
seapanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2014, 17:10   #8
Shirty
"It's old Shirty!"

Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.
You know you're in Gaza when you are awoken by an explosion at 2am to find that your children have been reduced to their component parts by a "carefully" aimed shell.
Old 9th Aug 2014, 17:57   #9
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.
You know you're in Northern Ireland when there's a a flag fleg protest on. I could post others but most of you know the story by now

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2014, 18:45   #10
Anfield
Supermodder

Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Anfield - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
You know you're in Northern Ireland when people try to convince you that every single immigrant is originally from Poland.
Anfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2014, 19:19   #11
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.
Haha yes, that one fits. Don't forget the Portuguese though. It's sort of hard to in Dungannon

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2014, 19:27   #12
TheBlackSwordsMan
Moto: Never Justify A Fake Mustache

TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.TheBlackSwordsMan is definitely a rep cheat.
You know you are in Canada when milk come in bags.

Old 9th Aug 2014, 21:21   #13
play_boy_2000
Ultramodder

play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.play_boy_2000 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwordsMan View Post
You know you are in Eastern Canada when milk come in bags.

fixed
Asus P8P67
Patriot Wildfire 120GB SSD + 1TB x6 (4.54TB formatted) Raid5 on RocketRaid 2680
play_boy_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2014, 21:47   #14
RedFlames
Bringer of Meh

RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.
I'd buy it if it came in bags... IIRC Waitorse and a few other places used to sell it in bags... shame it didn't take off because most brits are too lazy to wash a jug...

Old 10th Aug 2014, 04:08   #15
RTT
#parp

RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
I'd buy it if it came in bags... IIRC Waitorse and a few other places used to sell it in bags... shame it didn't take off because most brits are too lazy to wash a jug...
Tried those things, they were a pain in the tits. Easily punctured accidentally by other stuff in shopping bags and annoying to store in a fridge unlike a bottle which sits on a shelf nicely as it can retain its shape. Nice idea but not brilliant in reality IMO
Old 10th Aug 2014, 08:05   #16
13eightyfour
Formerly Titanium Angel

13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.13eightyfour is definitely a rep cheat.
My Local Tesco and Sainsburys both sell milk in bags, I've never tried them because of the came concerns as RTT.
13eightyfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Aug 2014, 09:46   #17
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTT View Post
Tried those things, they were a pain in the tits. Easily punctured accidentally by other stuff in shopping bags and annoying to store in a fridge unlike a bottle which sits on a shelf nicely as it can retain its shape. Nice idea but not brilliant in reality IMO
Yes, we at Waitrose did sell it, I think it was more of a trail than anything. There's been a major drive in most supermarkets to use less packaging on products, especially on fish and meat products.

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Aug 2014, 13:06   #18
RedFlames
Bringer of Meh

I did buy them when they were available, but they were nowhere near as big as the ones TheBlackSwordsMan showed... I found them no more prone to leaking than the bottles [in fact i cant recall ever having one leak/burst, not so with the plastic bottles which are getting ever flimsier]

Old 10th Aug 2014, 13:38   #19
GaryP
Stalker of Idiots

GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.GaryP is definitely a rep cheat.
You know you are in Berwick when you are the only person with thumbs.
Intel i7 2600k @ 4.4GHz | Corsair H100 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | 1000W Silverstone Strider Plus PSU | PNY GTX580 Liquid Cooled | 128 GB Crucial M4 SSD | 2 2TB Hitachi SATA HDD | 2 x 1.5TB Samsung F2 SATA HDD | Asus Xonar D2X Soundcard | NZXT 810 Case | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit | Dual 27" Monitors
GaryP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Aug 2014, 14:53   #20
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.lilgoth89 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryP View Post
You know you are in Berwick when you are the only person with a single set of thumbs.
Fixed that one for you

you know your in England when you have to navigate a minefield of ''hooded youth's'' to get to your local Tesco's

also with the whole Milk in bags idea, i think its fantastic and did buy it when it was available but it was discontinued
'one middle aged gentleman - milk in bags what a retarded idea it would just fall over and spill everywhere'
' me - have you not heard of placing the bag in a jug and pouring it from there ? '
'middle aged gentleman' wouldn't it just fall out of the jug ???

sigh....

View Mode