bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Hardware

Old 14th May 2008, 22:22   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Get your TinEye beta invites!

I'm pleased to announce that the CEO of Idée has given us here at bit-tech a wodge of invites for the private beta of the new TinEye image-based search engine I wrote about here. As we're smashing people, we'd like to share the love.

The first twenty people to post to this thread expressing a desire to be part of the beta will be given invites. Just pop a post below and PM me an e-mail address you'd like the invite to go to. Please be aware that the e-mail address will be shared with Idée for the purposes of setting up an account, so don't use an address you'd rather keep private. Also, please don't PM me if you're not one of the first twenty posters - we've only got limited numbers, and it's a first-come first-served system.
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2008, 22:33   #2
badders
Neuken in de Keuken

badders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for president
I'm in, It'll be handy to see if the images the other half licensed for her website are used anywhere else!
badders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2008, 23:13   #3
sheninat0r
What's a Dremel?

sheninat0r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sign me up...
Old 14th May 2008, 23:32   #4
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Sounds good, thanks for sharing this with us! PM in a sec
Old 15th May 2008, 00:10   #5
Seraphim Works
Multimodder

Seraphim Works has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Count me in too, sounds pretty damn useful to me.
Old 15th May 2008, 02:51   #6
500mph
The Right man in the Wrong place

500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Count me in, for the sake of my friends and my deviantart.
Pm in a sec

500mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2008, 02:57   #7
Squadexodus
I got my cookie. What about you?

Squadexodus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Im in as well. Ive always wanted one of these.
Old 15th May 2008, 06:07   #8
Langer
Jesse Lang

Langer has yet to learn the way of the DremelLanger has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sounds exciting, sign me up.
Old 15th May 2008, 07:03   #9
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Everyone who has posted so far should have received their invite. If not, let me know and I'll investigate.

Thirteen places left.
Old 15th May 2008, 08:31   #10
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sounds interesting - sign me up
Old 15th May 2008, 09:06   #11
Woodstock
So Say We All

Woodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming SaiyanWoodstock is a Super Spamming Saiyan
im interested i better send that pm then
Old 15th May 2008, 09:26   #12
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'll give it a shot, always interesting in testing new tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Frankly this thread has become a bunch of methed up old women in a hat store.
BioSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2008, 10:25   #13
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree View Post
Everyone who has posted so far should have received their invite. If not, let me know and I'll investigate.

Thirteen places left.
Hi Gareth, just to say haven't got mine yet Checked the spam folder too.
Old 15th May 2008, 11:36   #14
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenco_uk View Post
Hi Gareth, just to say haven't got mine yet Checked the spam folder too.
Hmm... They should be coming through almost instantaneously. If you haven't received yours by tonight, let me know and I'll zip off an e-mail to see if they can replace it.

Ten invites left.
Old 15th May 2008, 11:51   #15
Xtrafresh
It never hurts to help

Xtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run Crysis
cool!

I'd like one, thanks for this chance.
Old 15th May 2008, 12:00   #16
Major

Could I get a sign up please, this could be very useful for me, thanks.
Old 15th May 2008, 12:00   #17
Neoki
Hypermodder

Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neoki is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I will like to have one
My Main Rig:|AMD 64 FX60 @ Stock|DFI LanParty SLI-DR | PC Power & Cooling 510 SLI EXTREME |2 GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer | 8800GTS | X-Fi Titanium Fatality®™ | Logitech® Z-5500 5.1|Hitachi 250GB x 3, 400GB, 160Gb, 120GB, SATA|Pioneer DVD-Rewriter Drive Black x 2 |
Neoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2008, 12:03   #18
shadow12
I lie

shadow12 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Count me in!
shadow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2008, 13:06   #19
thefriscokid
why s**t so crazy?

thefriscokid has yet to learn the way of the Dremelthefriscokid has yet to learn the way of the Dremelthefriscokid has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
sign me up as well
i5 2500K | 8 GB Corsair Vengence | MSI GTX560TI | Asus P8P67 Pro B3 | Crucial M4 64 GB SSD | 2x Samsung F3 1TB | Antec TP 750W | Lian Li A05 | Win 7 Pro 64-Bit | Logitech Z-5500 5.1 THX | Filco Ninja TKL | Razer DeathAdder | Dell U2410M | Senn PC360
battlelog: thefriscokid - bf3s - xbox live: JAS82
thefriscokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2008, 13:58   #20
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks, got my invite a bit earlier. Unfortunately, it keeps crashing firefox