bit-tech.net

Old 19th May 2008, 20:57   #1
~Link~
Minimodder

~Link~ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
[05/08] Hope

These little guys have been camped out beside our driveway for a while now. I've been checking on them every day when I come home from work, and they finally looked ready for their modelling debut.
~Link~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2008, 21:20   #2
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Nice!

(Ok. This post isn't very constructive. I have nothing to comment on. Just want you to know that I like it. )
Old 19th May 2008, 21:25   #3
Buzzons
Mod Master

Buzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitBuzzons is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
what camera etc?
Buzzons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2008, 21:33   #4
~Link~
Minimodder

~Link~ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
From the EXIF:

Camera: NIKON D80
Shutter: 125/10000
Aperture: f/8.0
Lens: 50mm 1.8D
ISO: 200

Thanks Smilodon, glad you like it.
~Link~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2008, 10:23   #5
OleJ
Me!

OleJ has yet to learn the way of the DremelOleJ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great shot. The moment and the light is good. Composition leaves room for improvement but considering the lens you used I think you've done very well They form a cool trio

Tags
potm