bit-tech.net

Old 23rd May 2008, 04:34   #1
supermonkey
Deal with it

supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
[5/08] Acorn

I finally got around to shooting a photo for this month's theme. I saw this sapling emerging from the ground about a month ago, give or take. I gently plucked it and it's been sitting in a glass of water on my kitchen window sill ever since. As soon as I read the theme for this month, I saw it sitting there and I knew I wanted to shoot it, but never found the time.

Enjoy.

-monkey
But of bliss and of glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderful, while still they endure for eyes to see, are their own record, and only when they are in peril or broken for ever do they pass into song.
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion
supermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2008, 08:13   #2
OleJ
Me!

OleJ has yet to learn the way of the DremelOleJ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cool shot. I'm almost believing you cut through the ground and shot it (like the illustrations in biology books). I think the B/W works well.

If you still have it and feel like it I'd love to see something illustrating ground and above ground. Perhaps just a white piece of string across or some lighter shaded cardboard behind one half or something like that?
I hope you don't mind the suggestions. It's of course your work and I respect that. In such case just tell me to shut it

Tags
potm