bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 27th May 2008, 14:40   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Resident Evil 5 to feature online co-op

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/05...online-co-op/1

A whole slew of new details have been confirmed for Resident Evil 5, including a new cover system and minigames. Oh, an online co-op too.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 15:27   #2
freedom810
Supermodder

freedom810 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfreedom810 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think co-op should come back in a big way, whatever the game is people find it huge fun to work together on the same team.
I cant wait for left 4 dead....
freedom810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 15:34   #3
Bauul
Sir Bongaminge

Bauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run Crysis
Ah nothing beats Code Veronica.
Bauul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 15:39   #4
salesman
Multimodder

salesman has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsalesman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom810
I think co-op should come back in a big way, whatever the game is people find it huge fun to work together on the same team.
I cant wait for left 4 dead....
Me too.
E8400 3.0GHz | ASRock P45X3 Deluxe | EVGA 570 GTX | 8 GB GSkill memory | Crucial M4 64GB Boot Drive | 3x Samsung F3 1TB Raid 0 | 2x Samsung F4EG 1.5TB Raid 0 | Corsair AX750 PSU | Noctua NH-U12P | Antec P180 | M-Audio Audiophile 192 | Marantz PM5004 | Cambridge Soundworks Speakers | Duckey Shine | Dell U2410 |
salesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 17:45   #5
TreeDude
Supermodder

TreeDude has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
As long as the story mode is pure single player.
TreeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 18:56   #6
MrMonroe
Multimodder

MrMonroe has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The question is, will the controls no longer be so utterly impossible to use that I will want to play it online?
MrMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 21:26   #7
lesdmark
What's a Dremel?

lesdmark has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It has already been discussed that this game most likely takes place in Haiti not Africa. This is were the zombie tie in link occurs

Last edited by lesdmark; 27th May 2008 at 22:00.
lesdmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 22:19   #8
Hg
The game known as life

Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauul
Ah nothing beats Code Veronica.
Sorry but that game was the worst of the lot!
Loved all the other games and the remake on the GC was great.

This online CO-OP sounds good
Trident- My first case mod, Project Log
Hg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2008, 22:42   #9
Jordan Wise
Baby called to see the boss...

Jordan Wise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WHY. I'd doubt that the servers for this stay busy for even a month. This is yet another game tacking on multiplayer to beef up the product. ffs just make a decent single player. Left for dead will be awesome of course but thats because it's been designed to do what it does from the very start. Thats the reason why TF2 is still by a long way the best online shooter, and why battlefield 2 still has thousands of players at any given time of the day, same for counter strike.

and i hope the article didn't literally mean you could dodge bullets, because thats plain ridiculous, even in a zombie game

i hope the singleplayer doesn't suffer for this, i loved 4

Steam ID:jordanwise
Jordan Wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2008, 09:22   #10
adamc
Modder

adamc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
glad to hear mercernaries is back, i loved that feature
adamc is offline   Reply With Quote