bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 5th Jun 2008, 13:42   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Gerstmanngate didn't hurt Kane and Lynch

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/06...ne-and-lynch/1

If you were thinking that the whole Gamespot fiasco might have hurt the sales of Kane and Lynch then you'd be wrong. Dead wrong.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2008, 13:58   #2
AcidJiles
Supermodder

AcidJiles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
poor game but as usual the casual gamer seems to go for that especially if it was controversial in some way.
AcidJiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2008, 14:07   #3
bowman
Supermodder

bowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Gerstmann didn't hurt the game, the game was bad enough to not need any bad publicity to begin with.
bowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jun 2008, 21:59   #4
Dreaming
Supermodder

Dreaming has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
"I've been playing games since Pong so I take these things lightly. In the end it's about sales and we have games like Freedom Fighters which is still selling."

In black and white. 'It's about sales." If you make a game to make money, then making it marketable and making it sell will be number 1 priority, not making a great game. IMO that's what's wrong with the Industry.

C2D E6300 @ 2.8 | | Abit IP35 Pro | | 4GB Corsair XMS2 800 | | BFG 9800GT OC 1GB | | Antec NeoHE 550 | | Lian Li PC A05B (with top blowhole mod) | | LG 32LH4000 + Samsung 226BW 22"
Dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2008, 07:35   #5
C0nKer
Supermodder

C0nKer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nintendo pretty much went down this road with the launch of Wii(+ some innovation no doubt). I hope Zelda, Mario, and Metroid remains. I'll cry if they ditch them franchises and only churn out shovelware for the sake of sales.
C0nKer is offline   Reply With Quote