bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 10th Jun 2008, 23:03   #21
notatoad
pretty fing wonderful

notatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
the first time you can kick it. second time you get to shoot it.

is this the same neighbor you posted a thread about a while back, and never told us what they did to you? that was you right?
Old 10th Jun 2008, 23:15   #22
mookboy
BRAAAAAAP

mookboy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah that was me. After threatening that neighbour with legal action and spending a fortune on solicitors fees, the situation died of it's own accord after I went round and had it out with him - too paranoid to really say what it was about, suffice to say we had a wedge of value knocked off our newly purchased house and endured all sorts of behaviour designed to intimidate us.

We then had a pair move in on the other side, who had ASBOs. This is in the most middle class area you can imagine. I still can't flex my right hand properly as I damaged my knuckles really badly at 2am one night hammering on their door. Police round a few times. They used to urinate in my garden - see a pattern developing here?

This is a different neighbour - been here longer than anyone else in the street and they behave like it's their little kingdom.

Do not buy into the myth that the more affluent the area, the better behaved and civilised the residents are. I've had a year and half of none-stop **** to prove otherwise.
mookboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2008, 01:47   #23
DarkLord7854
Pew pew lazerz

DarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run Crysis
May wanna consider moving out?
Old 11th Jun 2008, 03:36   #24
EmJay
Supermodder

EmJay has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Set out dishes of beer as 'slug bait'. 'tis perfectly normal for a fanatical gardener like you, right? Hopefully the owners will be suitable horrified to see their dear puppy come staggering home sloshed to its cute little ears... if not, it'll at least be good for a laugh.

Sorry to heard you've had such bad luck with your neighbors. In all seriousness, get in touch with the local animal control services. You can't be the only one who's had problems like this, they'll know what to do about it.
Old 11th Jun 2008, 06:43   #25
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
So i have this rat dog, it pisses and craps everywhere. my stupid neighbour keeps trying to kick it, so i keep feeding my dog chillies to make him crap pretty much all the time. I keep getting off on my neighbour threatening me, i think i might have a crush on him. Christ this is all getting so insane, so im going to go take my rat for another walk to spray liquid poop up against his little fence.

sometimes it isnt even the dog.
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2008, 07:53   #26
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iffs-home.html

get a mastiff.
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2008, 08:30   #27
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
you havent killed it yet!!!!!!!!!!??????

If that were me it would have been dead a long time ago.

Anyways, before killing it. Phone the neighbor (or go to their house) and tell them about what the dog has been doing (including pissing on you). Tell them if it happens again the dog will be chopped up, scattered across their front yard and smeared on their door.

Then piss and crap inside their car.
Old 11th Jun 2008, 08:39   #28
MrWillyWonka
Chocolate computers galore!

MrWillyWonka has yet to learn the way of the DremelMrWillyWonka has yet to learn the way of the DremelMrWillyWonka has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Invest in an electric fence, the dog pisses, it gets fried.

Make sure you label the fence appropiately so that humans know not to touch it, luckily for you the dog cannot understand it
MrWillyWonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2008, 15:01   #29
dragontail
5bet Bluffer

dragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is BS, don't put up with it. Tell her in a nice but very plain way what the problems are, and what you want her to do. Most of the time, people will sort it out. If she doesn't, you'll be better off not try to harm her dog in any way - this leads to a lot of bad consequences, trust me. You can get done for very little to animals. Which, to be frank, is complete bollocks. Sometimes I wonder if animals are better protected and cared for than humans in this country. Anyways, good luck to you matey, hopefully you can get it sorted out quickly.
Old 11th Jun 2008, 15:19   #30
Daniel114
Supermodder

Daniel114 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm confused, if they're walking the dog and it starts to foul in your garden, why don't you just speak to the owner there and then? Something along the lines about controlling their dog? at least they'll be aware of the problem then, and aware that you know of it and it offends you. If after this they continue to be unhelpful, despite knowing your objection, I think its fair game to kick the little bugger square in its doggy testicles.. or the owner, whoevers smaller
Daniel114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jun 2008, 20:27   #31
VictorianBloke
Multimodder

VictorianBloke has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just do the training for them, next time it leaves a present and you're around grab it, use it to mop up whatever its just left and send it back next door. By the time they cotton on their precious pooch will have rubbed up against every available surface in the house leaving its own trail of love and destruction. You can then sit back smug in the knowledge that you can keep this up ad inifinitum, or at least until they train the ratty little thing.
Old 11th Jun 2008, 21:09   #32
DarkLord7854
Pew pew lazerz

DarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel114 View Post
I'm confused, if they're walking the dog and it starts to foul in your garden, why don't you just speak to the owner there and then? Something along the lines about controlling their dog? at least they'll be aware of the problem then, and aware that you know of it and it offends you. If after this they continue to be unhelpful, despite knowing your objection, I think its fair game to kick the little bugger square in its doggy testicles.. or the owner, whoevers smaller
I believe he said the dog is just left out to roam as it pleases
Old 12th Jun 2008, 01:06   #33
B3CK
Supermodder

B3CK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm sorry, but after the dog pissed on me, and the fence I was painting, all bets are off. Step one, tell the neighbors in a soft controlled voice to not let it happen again, ever. Don't threaten, Don't tell them what you'll do. If it happens again, deficate on their door knob late night like after eating a couple laxitives and a good bowl of chili. If it happens again; Carborator Cleaner and a lighter makes a decent long range , um carborator cleaner...
Old 12th Jun 2008, 02:27   #34
Ryu_ookami
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord7854 View Post
I believe he said the dog is just left out to roam as it pleases
if thats the case next time it comes out call the local police station and say that "you've just seen a dog that you believe may belong to your neighbour but you not sure because it has no lead on walking around but that its just tried to bite a child. You did go outside to check the child but by the time you got downstairs the child had run off and no you don't know whose child it was sorry officer."
Ryu_ookami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2008, 02:30   #35
ImInTheZoneBaby
Bring it on sucka!

ImInTheZoneBaby has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Watch Me, Myself and Irene.

You'll know what to do.

(incase you're wondering, he craps on their lawn whilst the neighbours watch. I bet that would shock a few people. xD)
Old 12th Jun 2008, 03:14   #36
Squadexodus
I got my cookie. What about you?

Squadexodus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookboy View Post
I will attempt to kick the dog at every opportunity.
Thats just low dude. I'm not a peta freak, But just because its butt ugly and annoying dosen't mean you can kick it... Kick the owners ass for getting a butt ugly dog, sure. But kicking a dog is just... Ugh...
Old 12th Jun 2008, 07:45   #37
Ramble
Ginger Nut

Ramble has yet to learn the way of the DremelRamble has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
But it is ugly.
Old 12th Jun 2008, 17:51   #38
mookboy
BRAAAAAAP

mookboy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadexodus View Post
Thats just low dude. I'm not a peta freak, But just because its butt ugly and annoying dosen't mean you can kick it... Kick the owners ass for getting a butt ugly dog, sure. But kicking a dog is just... Ugh...
Why not? It goes on like it wants to bite everyone, so why should it get it's own way? It's a vicious little ******* who needs a taste of it's own medicine.
mookboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jun 2008, 18:03   #39
Squadexodus
I got my cookie. What about you?

Squadexodus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Euthanize the bugger... You dont kick it.
Old 12th Jun 2008, 18:09   #40
Ryu_ookami
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
look the dogs taking after its owner so its owner must be some sort of chav so sod Euthanizing the dog Euthanize the bloody owner
Ryu_ookami is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode