bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Photography, Art & Design

Old 14th Jun 2008, 09:03   #1
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
June-July POTM Sponsored by OCZ

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/06...er-announced/1

The photo "Hope" by ~Link~ wins the May bit-tech Photo of the Month competition!

Theme for June-July is Emotion
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2008, 16:01   #2
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Congrats on the win Link, can't say I'm hopeful for the new theme though.
Old 14th Jun 2008, 16:55   #3
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Congrats to Link! Well deserved!

Oh, and thanks to those who voted for me as well. I never thought I'd make it to top three.

The new there is pretty hard, though. Especially without anyone to model for me...
Old 14th Jun 2008, 19:18   #4
Nath
Your appeal has already been filed.

Nath has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I really like the new theme, got a few ideas knocking around already!

Last edited by Nath; 15th Jun 2008 at 22:29.
Nath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2008, 20:51   #5
supermonkey
Deal with it

supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.supermonkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Congratulations, Link.

Also, on the announcement page, the link for Link's photo points to this random thread from 2002 about Greek people.

I like the new theme. There is quite a bit of possibility there.

-monkey
But of bliss and of glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderful, while still they endure for eyes to see, are their own record, and only when they are in peril or broken for ever do they pass into song.
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion
supermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2008, 20:58   #6
OleJ
Me!

OleJ has yet to learn the way of the DremelOleJ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats Link! Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this 1.5 month theme.
Old 15th Jun 2008, 18:42   #7
outlawaol
Geeked since 1982

outlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysis
Congrats man! I like the challenge of this months theme. Great choice!

Also congrats to the runner ups!
Old 15th Jun 2008, 18:49   #8
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
I've got to sort out getting address' for the last months winners that haven't already won 3 times. Another thing on my long list to do but please remind me.
Old 16th Jun 2008, 10:09   #9
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Entries have to be submitted by the 25th of the month, giving you plenty of time to get snapping.
Quote:
Since winning, Abe was charged with nominating the theme for June-July (because we're late, sorry!) and he's chosen: "Emotion".
so is the deadline for submission the 25th of this month or next?

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2008, 10:47   #10
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

25th July
Old 18th Jun 2008, 01:03   #11
~Link~
Minimodder

~Link~ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks for the compliments everyone, I'm glad a lot of you seem to like the new theme. I'd also like to give my congrats to the runner-ups! I'm excited to see what people come up with for the next 1.5 months.
~Link~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jul 2008, 22:56   #12
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Got my prize yesterday. So thanks to everybody, and OCZ.

There have been surprisingly few entries so far, though. Hopefully it'll pick up at the middle of this month. I will hopefully put together an entry, but I'm having trouble finding time for it.
Old 5th Jul 2008, 23:13   #13
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Now I've got my camera, I've been looking for something to enter as POTM, Nearly had one in work (had my camera on me as well). The statistician had brought fruit in the week before and had left it in a tupperware box. Needless to say it had gone furry and would have made a good shot as the emotion "Disgust"...

Old 10th Jul 2008, 11:06   #14
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Has anyone entered this months comp yet? also I noticed the POTM site hasn't been updated with this months comp details (still shows May's details).

Old 10th Jul 2008, 15:23   #15
Smilodon
The Antagonist

There have been two threads so far. I will be entering sometime during next week (hopefully).
Old 17th Jul 2008, 22:28   #16
TNash
Supermodder

TNash has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilodon View Post
Got my prize yesterday. So thanks to everybody, and OCZ.

There have been surprisingly few entries so far, though. Hopefully it'll pick up at the middle of this month. I will hopefully put together an entry, but I'm having trouble finding time for it.
Really? I still haven't gotten mine from February...hmmm
TNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jul 2008, 13:14   #17
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Few more days peeps.
Old 26th Jul 2008, 21:28   #18
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Argh, finally found a shot I liked enough to submit and I'm a day out. Typical.

edit: The status on the POTM site is still set to open too.

Last edited by Blademrk; 26th Jul 2008 at 21:49.
Old 26th Jul 2008, 21:36   #19
Smilodon
The Antagonist

I didn't get time to do what I had planned.

I'll do it later anyway, though.
Old 26th Jul 2008, 21:55   #20
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Changed to voting. I remembered every day this week and I STILL forget on the 25th

I *will* remember on the 31st, promise. Nath is off to Mongolia for a month so if this efs-up, then I can't fix it

Tags
potm