bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 21st Jul 2008, 00:06   #1
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
MCE2.0 by Sleepstreamer

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2008...leepstreamer/1

It's been a little while, but crazy Mad Max Erlandsson (aka Sleepstreamer) is back on our front page again. This time, he's taking things back to his Cold Fusion style as he brings us his take on a Media Center to be proud of.

Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 00:20   #2
Demolition Man
What's a Dremel?

Demolition Man has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi all, this is my first post and this is absolutely amazingly, futuristic. i like to see someone mod a laptop like this (as close as this)
Demolition Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 00:21   #3
Demolition Man
What's a Dremel?

Demolition Man has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
P.S. Cool job
Demolition Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 00:26   #4
The Jambo
Last on the scene

The Jambo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just...Wow.

That's amazing, the attention to detail is extraordinary.
The Jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 00:37   #5
HourBeforeDawn
a.k.a KazeModz

HourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the DremelHourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
huh Im like split, part me is like wow thats amazing and then another part of me is like umm kinda hideous for a HTPC but overall I will say that the craftsmanship is simply superb, you did an amazing job.
DimasTech Test Bench Black ICE Triple 120 Rad Dual Bay Res/Pump DD Fill Port & Res D-Tek FuZion 2 CPU Block ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe Mobo AMD Phenom II 3ghz @ 4ghz 8gb DDR2-1100 Memory (2) AMD 6870 XFire (2) WD Black 640gb Raid 0 (2) 1.5TB SEAGATE Blu-Ray/HD DVD Drive ASUS XONAR DX2 30" DOUBLESIGHT LCD (2) 23" ASUS LCD ZALMAN 8 FAN CONTROLLER (4) NOCTUA P12 (2) NOCTUA P14 1000W ZALMAN PSU WINDOWS 7 PRO 64
HourBeforeDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 01:59   #6
r4tch3t
hmmmm....

r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
That is awesome, it would make a great LAN case, everyone would be crowded around you to look at it.
Old 21st Jul 2008, 02:29   #7
sethnmalice
Supermodder

sethnmalice has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sleepstreamer, this is a really amazing project, the attention to even the finer details are beautiful, love the transition between aluminum and acrylic, Definitely inspirational work there.

"You see things; and you say,
'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say,
'Why not?'"
sethnmalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 02:31   #8
cyberfanatic
What's a Dremel?

cyberfanatic has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wow...you're a truly talented man. anyway, i think it would have been better or more detailed if you showed us some pics while the pc is on action, some benchmark will do as well...also, you haven't showed the ports where peripherals can be put into (such as USB, DVI, VGA etc.)
cyberfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 02:48   #9
ParaHelix.org
Supermodder

ParaHelix.org has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
YES, GET IN THERE! WASSUUUUUUP!!!
ParaHelix.org is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 03:15   #10
Stuey
You will be defenestrated!

Stuey has yet to learn the way of the DremelStuey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice work. It would be nice to see a full work log if it exists.
Old 21st Jul 2008, 04:29   #11
p3ri0d
Multimodder

p3ri0d has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hell yeah!
Nice one

gg
Old 21st Jul 2008, 05:03   #12
outlawaol
Geeked since 1982

outlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysis
cool. I like the lcd monitor in there, very nice.
Old 21st Jul 2008, 05:16   #13
Colt 45 J
Aye

Colt 45 J has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
*drool* thats a wicked computer *drool some more*

Also haha that is better than my system.. my system is a 1.4Ghz celeron.. its old but it works I guess... one day I will be able to afford a new one :/ *wishes that day to be soon*
Colt 45 J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 06:10   #14
MrWizard
Supermodder

MrWizard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It came out soooooo nice.
Gigabyte P35-DS3L | Intel E2220 @ 3.0GHz | AC Freezer 7 Pro | eVGA 8800GT 512MB | 2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800 | 1 x Seagate 250GB SATA | 1 x WD Raptor 74GB SATA | X-Fi Extreme Gamer | Silverstone Strider 600 Modular | Modded Antec Nine Hundred
MrWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 06:12   #15
Nictron
Multimodder

Nictron has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quite an amazing mod, well done I am quite envious as I am sitting here!
Nictron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 08:37   #16
Blue Falcon
What's a Dremel?

Blue Falcon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
damn, that is a very nice mod, i also looked at Cold Fusion, really nice things you can make

congratz
Blue Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 09:36   #17
AlexB
Web Nerd and WC Addict

AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.AlexB is definitely a rep cheat.
Work of art!
Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen. That's the last sensation I had before I blacked out; that thick smell of asphalt. She said she'd fix my bike. Free. No strings attached. I shoulda've known then that things were never that simple. Yeah, when I think of Maureen, I think of two things: Asphalt, and trouble.
1: Intel I7 2600k, ASUS P67 Pro, 16gb Corsair, AMD 7970 (3gb), Corsair 256gb SSD
2: Intel I7 2600k, ASUS P67 Pro, 16gb Corsair, Nvidia 680GTX (4gb)
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 10:49   #18
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Friken cool.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jul 2008, 10:55   #19
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice design, very futuristic. Would not look out of place in a (good) sci-fi movie...
Just, great job.
Old 21st Jul 2008, 11:19   #20
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
meeh this is nothing, i can make a much better mod in my dreams!

naah just joking! Awesome build, oozes of quality, and are there any 'night' shots comming?
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote