Deuce by TechDaddy; 18 13.14%
Paperazzi by acey; 43 31.39%
Modularis Evolution by x06jsp; 28 20.44%
Andromeda by Thacrudd. 15 10.95%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30th Jul 2008, 08:28   #1
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Mod of the Month - July 2008

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2008...motm-july-08/1

We're baaaack! The month of July is coming to a close, and that means it's time again for us to bring you some of the world's best works in progress hand picked straight from our forums. That's right, it's time for Mod of the Month for July!

Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 08:57   #2
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
really awesome mods!

Deuce gets my vote (first to vote!!)
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:07   #3
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.
I think it'd only be fair if every one of them got my vote. They are all awesome this month.
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:11   #4
jezmck
I Mod, Therefore I Own

jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
PrometheusCu gets my vote.

PS - the links to the forum at the end of each page just goes to the forum root
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:21   #5
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have watched all of these mods from the start, sadly except PrometheusCu. They are all fantastic mods and I love them all. They are all major inspirations.

I am going to say that I am having to vote for Modularis Evolution by x06jsp. It is such an unusual and unique design, quite a feat to attempt.

Good Luck to all the contenders this month, I have a feeling it is gonna be a close one.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:32   #6
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
PrometheusCU... just because it has style. I just love the colors/copper.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:33   #7
x06jsp
da ginger monkey!!!!

x06jsp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks for the nomination guys
x06jsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:36   #8
bigsharn
Officially demotivated

bigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysisbigsharn can run Crysis
Modularis, no doubt about it

The rest do kick the proverbial ass... but I've watched Modularis since the first post
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:42   #9
naokaji
whatever

naokaji has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Paperazzi got my vote, looks really great

Quote:
Opportunity is like delivery by DHL, it does not come to you, you have to track it down and chase it

Last edited by naokaji; 30th Jul 2008 at 15:22.
naokaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:45   #10
bigkingfun
Tinkering addict

bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Acey gets my vote
bigkingfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:46   #11
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just click to "discuss in the forums" at the top of the page.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:49   #12
jokkos
too busy to mod *sigh*

jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Modularis is my favorite this month. Been toying with a similar idea, as I also mentioned in the project log. That alone is enough reason to like it But x06jsp is doing a terrific job on it as well of course !!!
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:56   #13
500mph
The Right man in the Wrong place

500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Andromeda almost got my vote.
But Prometheus Cu gets it.

Sorry Thacrudd

500mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 10:10   #14
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I just can't vote this month. I tried and thought about it for ages, flipping pages and comparing. I like them all. the problem this month is, that they are all 'different' so I can't compare them. So all get a vote or none of them get a vote.
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 10:14   #15
acey
Multimodder

acey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks for the nomination. Happy tho im the underdog here
acey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 10:29   #16
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I can't decide between Deuce and Paperazzi.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk

Last edited by Jamie; 30th Jul 2008 at 10:52. Reason: Fixed, thanks
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 11:12   #17
Colossous
Hypermodder

Colossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run Crysis
Modularis cheesecake
Colossous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 11:26   #18
Moriarty
Evil Genius

Moriarty has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by acey View Post
Thanks for the nomination. Happy tho im the underdog here
Looks like you're doing pretty well at the moment dude, +1 vote
Moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jul 2008, 11:33   #19
xion
Multimodder

xion has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Paperazzi.
There's not many occasions where someone brings a whole new method of working and material to the table. This concept is so flexible.
for that ingenuity alone i'd have to vote, for your patience I tip my hat to you good Sir!
Old 30th Jul 2008, 11:39   #20
Timmy_the_tortoise
International Man of Awesome

Timmy_the_tortoise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I absolutely love Prometheus Cu...

But then, Modularis has such a spectacularly unique design..

And with Andromeda it's quite amazing what Thacrudd has managed to do with such an old and crappy looking case..

All of these mods are looking awesome, I really can't choose just one...
Q6600 @ 2.40GHz w/G0|Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R|2GB Crucial 667MHz DDR2|Powercolor Radeon HD4850|Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB|Scythe Ninja Mini|LG Blu-ray/HD DVD/DVD-RW Combo Drive|Corsair TX650W|Antec NSK2480
Pioneer VSX-417|2x Gale 3010|2x Yamaha NSP110| MS304W Centre | MS308 Subwoofer
Timmy_the_tortoise is offline   Reply With Quote