View Poll Results: Watch Types?
Analog Hand Watch 208 59.94%
Digital Hand Watch 42 12.10%
Digital + Analog 30 8.65%
don't wear one 67 19.31%
Voters: 347. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31st Jul 2008, 20:02   #1
ComputerKing

ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Wrist Watches - show us yours!

Hey guys. How are you today? I hope fine

Do you prefer Analog Hand Watch or Digital Hand Watch ?

I prefer Analog Hand Watch

So what about you? join the poll and tell us and post photos if you can

The King Of CK Appreciation Society Group

Last edited by ComputerKing; 24th Dec 2008 at 19:44.
ComputerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 20:20   #2
teamtd11
*Custom User Title*

teamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
well my digital watch imitates how a analog watch displays. so i don't know how to vote, because i like my analog watch but i like my digital more because it combines the two
teamtd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 20:31   #3
ComputerKing

ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamtd11 View Post
well my digital watch imitates how a analog watch displays. so i don't know how to vote, because i like my analog watch but i like my digital more because it combines the two
That is confusing

We need Digital + Analog choice

Old 31st Jul 2008, 20:37   #4
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I prefer my Binary watch, but I guess you class that as Digital.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Frankly this thread has become a bunch of methed up old women in a hat store.
BioSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 20:39   #5
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I did analog but I only carry pocket watches, not wrist watches.
John
Old 31st Jul 2008, 20:44   #6
modgodtanvir
Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

modgodtanvir has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Analogue wrist watches are generally better designed and more fashionable - and make up the top end of the market, whereas digital watches are sportier, cheaper more chuckable alternatives...

I have a Bape/Casio G-Shock for everyday use, and my dads old Rado to wear on occasions... but I chose analogue because it feels nicer. (I don't wear it everyday because its just too posh for me)
modgodtanvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 20:52   #7
smashie
Cupid Stunt

smashie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Analogue all the way

But then I am biased

Last edited by smashie; 31st Jul 2008 at 21:02.
smashie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 20:54   #8
ComputerKing

Woot I got an idea.

if you can Post a photo

Old 31st Jul 2008, 20:57   #9
Timmy_the_tortoise
International Man of Awesome

Timmy_the_tortoise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Analogue for me.. Any clock really..

But I much prefer a digital alarm clock.. I don't want to wake up and misread the time, as is much easier to do on an analogue clock.
Timmy_the_tortoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 21:02   #10
smashie
Cupid Stunt

smashie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerKing View Post
Woot I got an idea.

if you can Post a photo
I was editing as you were posting
smashie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 21:03   #11
Dark~3nergy
what was dat sandvich ?

Dark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've got one like this, I realy love it

swiss watches are cheesecake
|||||||||
Dark~3nergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 21:09   #12
ComputerKing

smashie You rock those watches are awesome, They are not New style but they are classic. I love them

Old 31st Jul 2008, 21:13   #13
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
From my Flickr;

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Frankly this thread has become a bunch of methed up old women in a hat store.
BioSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 21:21   #14
lamboman
I *am* a Dremel

lamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremellamboman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioSniper View Post
From my Flickr;

[snip]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/150/394545250_8cc86f0d14_b.jpg[/snip]
Looks awesome. And, you can annoy all those people who come up to you going, "what's the time?".
lamboman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 21:21   #15
modgodtanvir
Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

modgodtanvir has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A couple of quick pics:

How I go into town on Saturdays (about 1200 of watch there lads )

The legendary Bathing Ape (sorry for the blurriness, phone camera)
modgodtanvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 21:53   #16
ComputerKing

LOL modgodtanvir 3 Watches in one hand. It looks like you are the king of the business. that can't wast a second or he will lose a billion

LOL BioSniper Your watch is really crazy. I love it and I don't have a clue how the hell it works or tell time

LOL Dark~3nergy Nice one. But those W - E - N - S, move automatically or what ? !

Old 31st Jul 2008, 21:58   #17
Dark~3nergy
what was dat sandvich ?

Dark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
sadly, no
|||||||||
Dark~3nergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 23:19   #18
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

chrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysis
I'm at work and dont have a camera with me. Here is my watch though
http://www.citizenwatch.com/COC/Engl...ber=JY0005-50E
I love it, my last one got a crack so I decided to get this one as I have always wanted it. And no, I didn't pay the price listed on the webpage.
chrisb2e9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2008, 23:24   #19
ComputerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb2e9 View Post
I'm at work and dont have a camera with me. Here is my watch though
http://www.citizenwatch.com/COC/Engl...ber=JY0005-50E
I love it, my last one got a crack so I decided to get this one as I have always wanted it. And no, I didn't pay the price listed on the webpage.
WOW Man I love that watch!!!! I can't wait to see photo with your hand. I really want to see it with hand

how much u paid for it then

Old 1st Aug 2008, 00:08   #20
Mister_Tad
Serious about coffee

Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.
My pride and joy is a Baume et Mercier Capeland Chrono, though the Capeland line is now sadly discontinued :/

Other than that, my first real watch was a Citizen ProMaster Chrono, though the strap broke a few years ago and I've been unable to find one to replace it (the shoulder bit is missing) and I picked up a timex that was on sale from $90 to $7, as it would have been rude not to really.

I'd love to have a 6 figure sum at my disposal to build up a proper collection... Baume et Mercier Hampton Square, vintage Rolex Daytona Cosmograph, Zenith Chronomaster El Primero, vintage Monaco Heuer, IWC Pilot... make me go all fuzzy inside.
Mister_Tad is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode