Analog Hand Watch 213 60.51%
Digital Hand Watch 42 11.93%
Digital + Analog 30 8.52%
don't wear one 67 19.03%
Voters: 352. You may not vote on this poll

Old 1st Aug 2008, 14:13   #41
Hex
Paul?!

Hex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run CrysisHex can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
..I need to get my brain checked - I've been reading the wrong words all damn day.
Admittedly I did spell complements wrong on my original post (although it still wasn't complaints!)... not that you can tell now :whistles:

Resident AC:Brotherhood fangirl.

YouTube | AC:BH on XBL/PC as HexyWoo | RockBand | ScoreHero | Raptr | xbl | Steam | Twitter | Get some free food!
Hex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2008, 14:21   #42
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex View Post
Admittedly I did spell complements wrong on my original post (although it still wasn't complaints!)... not that you can tell now :whistles:
=P

I've just been running on empty for the last few days - Reading has become one hell of a challenge to get it right :B
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2008, 15:08   #43
quack
\o/

quack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Old 1st Aug 2008, 15:50   #44
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

glaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/26890504/c/90302.html

It's a Tommy Hilfiger watch. I've had it for a few years. Durable and accurate, not too heavy, not too light. One of the things I liked most was the band. It's a great sport/casual and semi-dress watch.
Old 1st Aug 2008, 16:04   #45
ComputerKing

ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
very nice watch glaeken

It's for every day use like what you said. I like it how much it coast? and it comes in black too?

The King Of CK Appreciation Society Group
ComputerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2008, 16:13   #46
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

glaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It costs around 100 USD depending on where you get it. It does come in a black face.

http://www.amazon.com/Tommy-Hilfiger.../dp/B000BKICPE
Old 1st Aug 2008, 16:45   #47
lcdguy
Mod Master

lcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I prefer analoge. Here are my 2mot current ones.

My confuse the normal people watch.

http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches...ash/infection/

My Regular watch is a seiko chronograph. Nothing to fancy but i love it to bits.
Old 1st Aug 2008, 17:02   #48
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
I don't wear one. I used to have an Animal Analogue one but I kept on breaking the chain..

Only thing I wear now is a year old, some what mangled Reading Braclet.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2008, 17:04   #49
ComputerKing

ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
KICKASS one lcdguy

Wow I really shocked from those kind of watches. People you have a really dam confusing watches AWESOME !

The King Of CK Appreciation Society Group
ComputerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2008, 17:38   #50
bushd
Multimodder

bushd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyer View Post
Analogue wrist-watch all the way!

I've got this one (the picture has been snatched from the interwebs as I do not have my photobucket account at work, and this picture really does not do it justice). It is fully automatic and see-through, so I can actually watch the internal mechanisms as they are ticking away. I quite love it.

That's a beautiful watch - what brand? I doubt I'm going to be able to find anything like that here in the States. I've got an old Field and Stream I've had for 10 years now. Needs a new crystal face and battery now but it's good as ever.
Old 1st Aug 2008, 17:38   #51
lcdguy
Mod Master

lcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremellcdguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
thanks, i am thinking about getting another one.
Old 1st Aug 2008, 18:00   #52
teamtd11
*Custom User Title*

teamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

its a digital watch, but not digital as in numbers or as in binary, the lights light up where the hands would of been if there was any. The great thing is i always get people asking how do you tell the time on it
teamtd11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2008, 18:07   #53
lcdguy
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamtd11 View Post

its a digital watch, but not digital as in numbers or as in binary, the lights light up where the hands would of been if there was any. The great thing is i always get people asking how do you tell the time on it

Darn you i wanted a fusion from TokyoFlash but it's discontinued, grrr
Old 1st Aug 2008, 18:10   #54
fakeN
Multimodder

fakeN has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

best
fakeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2008, 19:09   #55
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I had cheapy Casios for ages, in fact I used my last on as a pocket watch for ages as the strap broke and I couldn't find a new watch to replace it with. Somehow spending 10 for a strap for a 15 watch didn't quite seem right...
I now have one of these

It is a lot nicer that the others I have had though it is quite a bit thicker.
now that I have got used to the analogue clock again I don't mind it at, though I still don't think it is as easy to read as a digital. I wouldn't want an analogue alarm clock though, that would be asking for trouble! Just the other day I was preparing for lunch and it was 12:05
Old 1st Aug 2008, 19:11   #56
antiHero
ReliXmas time!

antiHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelantiHero has yet to learn the way of the DremelantiHero has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdguy View Post
Darn you i wanted a fusion from TokyoFlash but it's discontinued, grrr
They have some great watches but some are just not readable. my favourite is this one.
antiHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2008, 19:18   #57
ElThomsono
Mod Master

ElThomsono has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Seiko 5, cheap Russian 24 hr and a Sekonda chrono (quartz )
Old 1st Aug 2008, 19:30   #58
lcdguy
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiHero View Post
They have some great watches but some are just not readable. my favourite is this one.
I really like that new seiko they have on tokyo flashes site but at $950 bucks or 99,000 Y it's a little out of my price range.
Old 1st Aug 2008, 19:37   #59
teamtd11
*Custom User Title*

teamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelteamtd11 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcdguy View Post
I really like that new seiko they have on tokyo flashes site but at $950 bucks or 99,000 Y it's a little out of my price range.
wow now that rules, shame i dont have 477.68 for a new watch
teamtd11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2008, 20:26   #60
wolfticket
Downwind from the bloodhounds

wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.wolfticket is definitely a rep cheat.
My el cheapo Casio, which is now on the wrong arm, as I can't take photos with my left.

As much as I like Douglas Adams, I prefer digital watches.
Although I do have a pocket watch for special occasions

"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought."
Dorothy L. Sayers (1893 - 1957)
wolfticket is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode