don't wear one 67 19.31%
Voters: 347. You may not vote on this poll

Old 3rd Aug 2008, 22:08   #101
Dizman
Multimodder

Dizman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon2309 View Post
cant find it on pulsars site, but this is where i got it from - http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...&Submit=GO+%3E
I like that one quite a bit as well, first analog/digital that I've genuinely liked. Shame I can't find it anywhere in the US (not the usual problem here, is it?).
Dizman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2008, 22:17   #102
peteone
Hypermodder

peteone has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just bought a Tag Carrera on Friday, it was either the speedy or carrera and I went for this. Very happy with it.

http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/product.asp?cid=1&pid=3354

Old 3rd Aug 2008, 22:22   #103
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Very, very nice peteone - I hope you'll wear it often to do it justice. I hate it when people buy lovely watches then never wear them.
Old 3rd Aug 2008, 22:24   #104
peteone
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krikkit View Post
Very, very nice peteone - I hope you'll wear it often to do it justice. I hate it when people buy lovely watches then never wear them.
Thanks Krikkit, yeah Im gonna wear it all the time. Ive even had it on today whilst fishing
Old 3rd Aug 2008, 22:26   #105
smashie
Cupid Stunt

smashie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteone View Post
Just bought a Tag Carrera on Friday, it was either the speedy or carrera and I went for this. Very happy with it.
Very Nice, I've been looking for a good original Monaco for a while now
smashie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2008, 22:28   #106
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteone View Post

http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/product.asp?cid=1&pid=3354

You bought a watch for nearly 2k?

You are either mad, or rich.
Old 3rd Aug 2008, 22:28   #107
peteone
Hypermodder

Cheers smashie, the monaco is a lovely watch. I really like the Monza too.
Old 3rd Aug 2008, 22:29   #108
ComputerKing

ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.ComputerKing is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
You bought a watch for nearly 2k?

You are either mad, or rich.
what about both?!

Dude expansive watches are made to wear every dam day. :

The King Of CK Appreciation Society Group
ComputerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Aug 2008, 22:31   #109
modgodtanvir
Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

modgodtanvir has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That Carrera is niiiice.

I'd probably go for an Aquaracer though...
modgodtanvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2008, 14:34   #110
Apocalypso
Fully armed and operational.

Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!

Tissot PR100, which I now mourn with great fondness as Ernest Jones have ****ing lost it...
Apocalypso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2008, 18:01   #111
dom_
--->

dom_ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoca1yps0 View Post

Tissot PR100, which I now mourn with great fondness as Ernest Jones have ****ing lost it...
Ouch!
The pr100's where cracking value watches, built like tanks. I have 2 pr50's and a titanium chrono one (t775).
dom_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2008, 20:39   #112
dragon2309
electronic

dragon2309 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoca1yps0 View Post

lost it? what do you mean, as in lost your specific one that you own, or just dont stock it anymore? Are they compensating you?

Currently under development :: Multi-use code-keypad driven electrical switching lock (enquire within) - |||||||||| 70%
dragon2309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2008, 21:01   #113
K

K has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerKing View Post
and lol at K Come on. That watch is old and have no style How the ladies love it?!?! this is confusing. THat is from my own point of view and sorry for any misunderstanding. I just hate digital watches, so sorry if I was rude.
Obviously not a Vice Magazine reader. I'm overloaded in style. Sometimes I have to tone down how awesome I look before I leave the house. I'm getting the watch in gold too.
Old 4th Aug 2008, 21:18   #114
outlawaol
Geeked since 1982

outlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysisoutlawaol can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by K View Post
Obviously not a Vice Magazine reader. I'm overloaded in style. Sometimes I have to tone down how awesome I look before I leave the house. I'm getting the watch in gold too.
So... You're an undercover pimp?

Kidding...
Old 4th Aug 2008, 21:34   #115
boiled_elephant
I actually like Doom 3.

boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.boiled_elephant is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerKing View Post
Woot I got an idea.

if you can Post a photo

That one on the left...have you tried running at 88 mph with it on?
Normally, though, your hobbies are profitless and you spend your youth cramming them
into the pauses between 8-hour shifts of restless tedium, waiting for retirement.
boiled_elephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2008, 21:46   #116
spazmochad
Supermodder

spazmochad should be considered for presidentspazmochad should be considered for presidentspazmochad should be considered for presidentspazmochad should be considered for presidentspazmochad should be considered for presidentspazmochad should be considered for presidentspazmochad should be considered for presidentspazmochad should be considered for presidentspazmochad should be considered for presidentspazmochad should be considered for presidentspazmochad should be considered for president
spazmochad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2008, 14:35   #117
Apocalypso
Fully armed and operational.

Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Apocalypso - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon2309 View Post
lost it? what do you mean, as in lost your specific one that you own, or just dont stock it anymore? Are they compensating you?

As in it was sent off for a service, returned and then disappeared...

However they're going to get me another identical one, but it's still annoying as the original had sentimental value.

Edit: I just remembered that the one they lost isn't the original at all as that was broken and replaced in the first few months

Last edited by Apocalypso; 5th Aug 2008 at 14:43.
Apocalypso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2008, 14:47   #118
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

glaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbicide View Post
I've got a Seiko 5 for work and a Solar/Atomic G-Shock for play.

I love Seiko watches. Very nice.
Old 5th Aug 2008, 20:07   #119
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.
Junghans Mega Solar. Ceramic housing, sapphire glass, solar chargeable (one hour sun = six months running time), atom clock radio-controlled. Never needs winding. Never needs a battery change. Never needs setting. Always on time. Automatically adjusts to DST.

Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2008, 00:59   #120
thefriscokid
why s**t so crazy?

thefriscokid has yet to learn the way of the Dremelthefriscokid has yet to learn the way of the Dremelthefriscokid has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

My "Rolex"
i5 2500K | 8 GB Corsair Vengence | MSI GTX560TI | Asus P8P67 Pro B3 | Crucial M4 64 GB SSD | 2x Samsung F3 1TB | Antec TP 750W | Lian Li A05 | Win 7 Pro 64-Bit | Logitech Z-5500 5.1 THX | Filco Ninja TKL | Razer DeathAdder | Dell U2410M | Senn PC360
battlelog: thefriscokid - bf3s - xbox live: JAS82
thefriscokid is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode